May 12 Announcements

Announcements: Friday, May 12

Attention Key Club Members:

If you are interested in serving as an officer next year, please remember to come by the Key Club board next to Mrs. Gee’s Room (Room 1325) to pick up your application. All applications must be submitted by this afternoon to Mrs. Gee or Mrs. Burris.

Flower Mound High School Clay Target Team achieved second place overall at the YTF Spring Skeet Classic on Saturday, May 6. Hannah Walthall received three contest awards for high score overall, high varsity score and high ladies’ score. Top team scores also went Tyler Wood, Mason Tidmore, Chris Glass and Brock McCord.

The Flo Mo Choir Pop Show is on May 25 and 26. Tickets are on sale at www.fmhschoir.com, under “Box Office”. Prices are $8, $12, and $15. Tickets go fast, so make sure you buy yours today and support the choir!

Join the Dramatic Paw ‘Prents as they present their final performances of the year! Two different plays will be presented in the black box this weekend. Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility will play Saturday evening at 7PM. Failure: A Love Story will play tonight at 7PM and Saturday at 2PM. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for students. Tickets are available at fmhstheatre.net. See you at the show!

Anyone wishing to audition for the 2017-2018 Dramatic Paws and ‘Prents need to pick up an audition form from their Google classroom or from Mr. Taylor. Bring this completed form with you to the audition. The sign up sheet for audition times is now in Drama A. All sign ups must be completed by Monday, May 13. If you have questions, see a theatre teacher.