May 16 Announcements

Announcements: Tuesday, May 16

Seniors, hear me now and believe me later: Next week starts a very busy two last weeks of high school. On Tuesday, May 23, we have graduation practice in the Navy Gym at 8:30 AM, followed immediately by senior spotlight in the auditorium. Graduation practice and senior spotlight use all of 1st and 2nd periods. For those seniors who signed up for it, the class outing to Circle R Ranch begins after senior spotlight.

On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week (May 24, 25, 26) we are collecting all senior iPads. Find your district issued iPad, cord, charger, and case and bring it with you on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week. Please make sure it is fully charged and is updated with the latest operating system. It is highly recommended you backup everything to your cloud account before Wednesday morning. Also, please sign out of iTunes, Find My iPad, etc. The more prepared you are, the easier it goes.

Seniors! It is not too late for Circle R. Deadline has been extended until tomorrow. Permission slips are outside 2400. Get everything turned in Tuesday to Mrs. Owens.

The Football Booster Club is here on Thursday, May 18th selling new spirit wear during all lunches. Buy your new spirit wear and come out to check out the Jags for the Navy-Silver spring game at 6 PM.

Seniors, Friday, May 26th, is when you can pick up your exemption sheet from your attendance clerk. This is the sheet that you show your teachers to be exempt from your exams. If you feel you qualify for exemptions, please stop by on Friday, May 26th for your attendance results.

Yearbooks will continue to be sold while they last. Purchase online until midnight 5/15 at www.smart-pay.com (be sure to use the dash between smart and pay) or in Room 1210 for $100.