May 17 Announcements

Announcements: Wednesday, May 17

Students- If you misplaced or lost something, please visit the Lost and Found at the front office. Small valuables such as glasses, cell phones, car keys and jewelry are kept all year. Items like clothing and lunch boxes are donated each nine weeks. If you have been missing something check at the front desk, we may still have it. All items not claimed will be donated at the end of the school year.

Seniors- You will receive a yellow final transcript request form in your graduation packet that will be on your chair at graduation practice Tuesday, May 23. Please complete this form and return it to the register’s office. Use one form per school. If you need extra forms, they will be available in the register’s office after graduation practice.

This completed form is required for your final transcript to be sent to the college/university you will be attending. The final transcript includes all grades/credits and graduation date.

Attention all PSAT Team members of the class of 2019:

You can pick up a hard copy of your summer vocabulary lessons from Mr. Laferriere’s room, room 1405, Mrs. Hoff’s room, room 1430, or Ms. Massey’s room, room 1305, any time between now and the end of the school year. The lessons are also posted on Mr. Laferriere’s moodle page and the PSAT team Moodle page.

If your lunch account is in arrears, you must pay the amount owed before the end of the school year.

Bring in cash or a check or pay online through the LISD website.

Also, your lunch account will not be allowed to go negative for the last two weeks at school. Be prepared to pay the full amount everyday.

The Football Booster Club is here on Thursday, May 18th, selling new spirit wear during all lunches. Buy your new spirit wear and come out to check out the Jags for the Navy-Silver spring game at 6 pm.