May 10 Announcements

Announcements: Wednesday, May 10

Join the Dramatic Paw ‘Prents as they present their final performances of the year! Two different plays will be presented in the black box this weekend. Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility will play tonight and Saturday evening at 7PM. Failure: A Love Story will play Friday evening at 7PM and Saturday at 2PM. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for students. Tickets are available at fmhstheatre.net. See you at the show!

Seniors, if you attended Shadow Ridge MS, your senior reception is this Thursday, May 11th, at 4:00 PM in the Shadow Ridge Library.

If you attended prom this year, Mr. Moore posted the photos he took on the student shared drive. Please visit and print photos to your heart’s content.

Seniors: Lots of information outside of room 2400 about Circle R and Field day and Sr. vs. Faculty basketball game.

Deadline for Circle R permission slips and payment is Friday, May 12!

For Circle R, you DO NOT have to form a team to attend. There is a lot to do! You do not want to miss out.

See Ms. Owens if you have any questions.

The Flo Mo Choir Pop Show is on May 25 and 26. Tickets are on sale at www.fmhschoir.com, under “Box Office”. Prices are $8, $12, and $15. Tickets go fast, so make sure you buy yours today and support the choir!

Listen up COF members! Our last monthly meeting of the year is TODAY, May 11th. It is held during all lunches in the main campus library. Hope to see you all there!