May 11 Announcements

Announcements: Thursday, May 11

Seniors- You will receive a yellow final transcript request form in your graduation packet that will be on your chair at graduation practice Tuesday, May 23. Please complete this form and return it to the register’s office. Use one form per school. If you need extra forms, they will be available in the register’s office after graduation practice.

This completed form is required for your final transcript to be sent to the college/university you will be attending. The final transcript includes all grades/credits and graduation date.

Join the Dramatic Paw ‘Prents as they present their final performances of the year! Two different plays will be presented in the black box this weekend. Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility will play tonight and Saturday evening at 7PM. Failure: A Love Story will play Friday evening at 7PM and Saturday at 2PM. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for students. Tickets are available at fmhstheatre.net. See you at the show!

Buckets and Bows Maid Service is hiring for the summer!

For older, mature high school students who aren’t afraid of hard work:

1. Make $11 per hour.
  2. $12 per hour if you have your own transportation.
  3. Paid training, 1 week at $10 per hour.
  4. Work hours are M-F between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
  5. Saturday work is optional.
  6. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
  7. Must be willing to learn and hustle.
  8. Must be able to lift 25 lbs and physically fit.
  9. Mature, friendly, positive attitude.
  10. Teachable, reliable, strong work ethic.
  11. Every year you return, even through college you’ll be paid $2 more per hour! (or more)
  12. Long term seasonal job, perfect for holidays and summers.

Contact Carla Pruett directly: 972.219.0400 at BUCKETS & BOWS MAID SERVICE or apply online at:

https://bucketsandbows.com/about-us/employment

Attention Key Club Members:

If you are interested in serving as an officer next year, please remember to come by the Key Club board next to Mrs. Gee’s room (Room 1325) to pick up your application. All applications must be submitted by tomorrow to Mrs. Gee or Mrs. Burris.

Seniors, if you attended Shadow Ridge MS, your senior reception is this Thursday, May 11th, at 4:00 PM in the Shadow Ridge Library.

If you have a district issued iPad and are not using it you may turn it into our techs in room 1225 anytime during the school day except between 11:30-1:30 when they eat lunch. Please bring your fully charged iPad to room 1225. Seniors, you have to turn it in at the end of the year so why not get it off your hands now if you aren’t using it?

Listen up COF members! Our last monthly meeting of the year is TODAY, May 11th. It is held during all lunches in the main campus library. Hope to see you all there!

The Flo Mo Choir Pop Show is on May 25 and 26. Tickets are on sale at www.fmhschoir.com, under “Box Office”. Prices are $8, $12, and $15. Tickets go fast, so make sure you buy yours today and support the choir!

Seniors: Lots of information outside of room 2400 about Circle R and Field day and Sr. vs. Faculty basketball game.

Deadline for Circle R permission slips and payment is Friday, May 12!

For Circle R, you DO NOT have to form a team to attend. There is a lot to do! You do not want to miss out.

See Ms. Owens if you have any questions.