May 18 Announcements

Announcements: Thursday, May 18

If you would like to see the accomplishments of our AP Studio Art and senior artists, then please come on down to the AP Art Show! It’s from May 22nd-27th in the FMHS library.

And please join us at our reception on Monday, May 22nd, from 4:30-5:30 PM!

All library books are due tomorrow, May 19th, 2017. If you need an extension on your books because you need them for a class project. Seniors will need to return books as soon as they finish their dystopian projects.

The Football Booster Club is here on Thursday, May 18th selling new spirit wear during all lunches. Buy your new spirit wear and come out to check out the Jags for the Navy-Silver spring game at 6:00 PM.

Seniors, Friday, May 26th, is when you can pick up your exemption sheet from your attendance clerk. This is the sheet that you show your teachers to be exempt from your exams. If you feel you qualify for exemptions, please stop by on Friday, May 26th for your attendance results.

If you have misplaced or lost something, please visit the Lost and Found at the front office. Small valuables such as glasses, cell phones, car keys and jewelry are kept all year. Items like clothing and lunch boxes are donated each nine weeks. If you have been missing something check at the Front Desk, we may still have it. All items not claimed will be donated at the end of the school year.

Seniors, hear me now and believe me later: Next week starts a very busy last two weeks of high school. On Tuesday, May 23, we have graduation practice in the Navy Gym at 8:30 am, followed immediately by Senior Spotlight in the auditorium. Graduation practice and Senior Spotlight use all of 1st and 2nd periods. For those seniors who signed up for it, the class outing to Circle R Ranch begins after Senior Spotlight.