September 15 Announcements

FCA’s back, back again. Yes, FCA’s back. Tell a friend. Please come this Monday night for food, fellowship, and fun from 7-9. Sophomore Trey Bumpass is speaking. Please follow us on Twitter @FMHSFCA for more directions and other info.

Hi Jag Nation,

Thank you so much for all that you have done the past couple of weeks for our Harvey Relief efforts.

Today during 2nd period we will be loading the truck. Please see below for the FM Main and FM9 schedule. To help expedite the process if you could have the items pre-sorted that would be very helpful.

FM Main:

10:10-10:25 Athletics and Fine Arts

10:25-10:40 2400,2500,2600 hallways

10:40-10:55 2300,2200,2100 hallways

10:55-11:10 1400,1500,1600 hallways

11:10-11:20 1100,1200,1300 hallways

11:20-11:30 Anyone else

FM 9:

10:20-10:35 FM9 Upstairs

10:50-11:00 FM9 Downstairs

Location of Drop-Off

1300 hall entrance directly across from the tennis courts

Don’t forget! Audition material for this year’s musical, “Bye Bye Birdie” is now available! Stop by Drama A to pick up an audition packet and music. All the instructions you need are there. If you can’t stop by, or there are no more copies, simply join the musical Google Classroom! Code is on the musical call board outside Drama A. A sign up she for audition times will be posted on September 22. If you have any other questions, please see a theatre teacher.

This year’s homecoming dance tickets are ONLY available online at tinyurl.com/FMHSHomecoming. Homecoming is Saturday, September 16th from 8pm-11pm. Make cure to come for a night of fin and memories with your friends! Don’t forget to buy tickets for the dance online now. Tickets are also available at the door, Saturday night.

Students, please make sure you are looking up to make sure cars are stopping when crossing the street from the tennis courts to the campus. Please use the crosswalk.

Homecoming tickets are no longer available in the office.

Tickets can only be purchased in person at the gate tonight.

Do you want to make a difference in our school, community, and the globe?

Join Globally Green!

Meetings are held every Tuesday morning in room 2370 at 7:45.

Globally Green is helming with the Fall Trash Bash on September 23 and could use you!

Sign up and information are available outside room 2370.

Service hours can be earned!

Attention French Club members: Our next in-school meeting is Tuesday, September 19th at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our upcoming Crepe-making contest.

Interested in being a photographer or interviewer for Humans of Flower Mound? Today is the last day to sign up! Sign up by going to the social media pages on either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and clicking on the link in our bio, or finding one of the posters located in the hallways. Be sure to also follow Humans of Flower Mound @HumansofFloMo!

German Club is looking for new members!

Are you interested in German culture, food, games, and lots of fun? Come join German Club! We will of lots of fun activities (maybe even meet a Mavericks Basketball player), enjoy German food, and lear about German traditions! Lots of hands on activities. Come see Ms. Morrow in room 1640 and be part of something cool!

Hey if you are in Student Council and need points, bring cookies and drinks to room 2240 for the Homecoming Dance. You will get two points per dollar spent!