September 18 Announcements

Attention French Club members: Our next in-school meeting is Tuesday, September 19th at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our crepe-making contest.

Please bring your technology device fully charged for Jag Time this Wednesday.

College visitors today: Army

Do you want to make a difference in our school, community and the globe? Join Globally Green! Meetings are held every Tuesday morning in room 2370 at 7:45. Globally Green is helping with the fall trash bash on September 23rd and could use you! Sign up and information are available outside room 2370. Service hours can be earned!

Don’t forget, audition material for this year’s musical “Bye Bye Birdie” is now available! Stop by Drama A to pick up an audition packet and music. All the instructions you need are there. If you can’t stop by, or there are no more copies, simply join the musical Google Classroom! Code is on the musical call board outside Drama A. A sign-up for audition times will be posted on September 22nd. If you have any other questions, please see a theater teacher.

German Club is looking for new members! Are you interested in German culture, food, games and fun? Come join German Club! We will do lots of fun activities (maybe even meet a Mavericks basketball player), enjoy German food and learn about German traditions! Lots of hands on activities. Come Miss Marrow in room 1640 and be a part of something cool!

Students, are you preparing to take the PSAT, SAT, or ACT exams? Now’s the time to get a practice run in by signing up for the practice PSAT, SAT, or ACT offered by the orchestra booster club through KAPLAN. The practice exam will take place this Saturday, September 23rd. Registration must be completed online and registration fee turned in to the orchestra room by this Wednesday, September 20th. Come by the orchestra room, room 1815 for registration form and additional information.

FCA’s back, back again. Yes, FCA’s back. Tell a friend. Please come this Monday night for food, fellowship and fun from 7-9. Sophomore Trey Bumpass is speaking. Please follow us on Twitter @fmhsfca for directions and more info.