September 20 Announcements

Practice PSAT, SAT, and ACT

Students, are you preparing to take the PSAT, SAT, or ACT exams? Now’s the time to get a practice run in by signing up for the Practice PSAT, SAT, or ACT offered by the orchestra booster club through KAPLAN. The practice exam will take place this Saturday, September 23rd. Registration must be completed online and registration fee turned into the orchestra room by this Wednesday, September 20th. Come by the orchestra room, 1815, for the form and additional information.

Ukulele Club

Ukulele Club will be having its first meeting of the year on Thursday, September 21st in Mrs. Smith’s room, room 9226, in the freshman campus. We will be discussing plans for this year. Anyone who plays the ukulele or guitar or wants to learn is welcome to come! Follow us on Twitter @fmhsukulele and join our Remind @fmukulele.

Bye Bye Birdie Auditions

Don’t forget! Audition material for this year’s musical, ‘Bye Bye Birdie’, is now available! Stop by Drama A to pick up an audition packet and music. All the instructions you need are there. If you can’t stop by, or there are no more copies, simply join the Google Classroom! Code is on the musical call board outside Drama A. A sign up sheet for audition times will be posted this Friday. If you have any other questions, please see a theater teacher.