September 25 Announcements

Lifetouch Photographers will be here on Thursday, September 28th, for picture retakes.  The retakes will be from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM in the foyer of the FM Main Auditorium. This is the only retake day scheduled this year. Please have your photo made if you did not in August.

Attention DECA members and those still wanting to join. Our first meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday, September 26th at 7:45 AM. All applications and dues are due at this time. See Mrs. Brown in room 1455 with questions.

Students- please bring your technology fully charged for Jag Time this Wednesday.

The national See You at the Pole event is coming up on Wednesday, September 27th. FMHS and FM9 students, teachers and community members are invited to join us outside the FMHS Main Entrance on Wednesday morning any time between 7-8 AM as we come together to pray for our school, community and nation. Hope to see you there!

College Visits: Army Austin College, Ogle

Do you like theatre but not the whole but not the whole “being in front of people” part? Do you like to work with your hands? Want to be a part of something awesome? Well, the theatre department needs you for this year’s school musical “Bye Bye Birdie”! Jobs include costume designers, microphone technicians, painters, prop makers, scenery movers, spotlight operators and many more! You don’t need to have experience, just the willingness to learn and a great attitude. Applications are due to a theatre teacher by September 30th. See any theatre teacher for details and come be a part of something greater than yourself!

Texas Association of Future Educators will be meeting in room 1495 at 7:50 AM and 3:40 PM in room 1495  on Wednesday, September 27th. Anyone interested in a career in education is welcome! We’ll be talking about the region competition that will be held at UNT on December 1st. See Mrs. Bell with questions.

This year’s 1st Spanish Club meeting will be after school on Wednesday, September 27th in Sra. Medjkane’s room. Forms are outside room 1645 for anyone interested! Bring $15 dues and join us for a year of games, food from different Spanish-speaking countries, trivia about famous Latinos, crafts, movies and lots of fun. If you are Hispanic, or enjoy learning and speaking Spanish, this is the club for you. See you Wednesday!

Are you interested in helping your community both near and far? Do you want to spread kindness, and earn service hours in fun and interesting ways? Join us in Coach Fuse’s room 2230 on Wednesday, September 27th before school at 7:50 AM and after school at 3:45 PM for the first Acts of Random Kindness meeting where we will be giving general info and getting to know one another!