October 3 Announcements

On Tuesday, October 3rd we will announce our 2018 National Hispanic Scholars. Please send the students to the main hallway outside of the counseling suite for a group picture at the end of the announcements. I have attached a list for you to refer to.

Barbara Arcobelli
Rogelio Armino
Jessie Benefee
Erin Curl
Tristan Estrada
Anthony Gonzales
Christina Hermes
Adrian Hernandez
Rebecca Lopez
Austen Mendoza
Jose Mora
Alexander Palma
Abner Rincon
Ryan Sauer
Shane Valencia
Justin Vasquez
Luisa Velasco
Lauren Wickersham
Jalen Wright

Thank you to everyone that auditioned for the musical. A call back list has been posted in the Google Classroom as well as on the musical call board. If you find your name, make sure you come to your appointed call back time. If you have a concern, see Mr. Taylor. Please note: if your name doesn’t appear on the call back list, it doesn’t mean you are not being considered for the show. Thanks again!

Attention French Club members: Our next in-school meeting is Thursday, October 5th at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our upcoming October Dinner and November Contest.

Want to be on Television? Now is your chance. CBS 11 news will be filming live from FMHS this Friday! What time? 4:30 AM Yes! That is right, l said AM. lt is early but we really need the student body to show up and show off your jag pride. It is Pink Out this Friday so grab some coffee and put on your best pink outfit to join us on the visitor side of the stadium. Many organizations are giving a large amount of points or service hours for attending. Grab your friends, grab some breakfast and make a fun memory out of this great event.

GSA will meet this Wednesday before school at 7:40 and after school at 3:40 in Ms. Schmaltz’s room 1300. Hope to see you there!

Junior Classical League (aka Latin Club) Meeting Wednesday, October 4 8:00 a.m. or 3:45 p.m. FMHS room 1570. Pay $10 dues, and learn about the year’s activities.
Remember, all roads lead to Rome.

German club is meeting for the first time on Wednesday October 4th, from 4-5 pm in room 1640. Please make sure to bring your applications as well as membership fees if you haven’t done so, yet. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Morrow in room 1640. Please come join us for our first meeting this year! Anyone can be a member! Be part of something really cool!

Flower Mound High School Clay Target Team will hold an interest meeting Tuesday, October 10, at 7:00 pm. in room 1345. Potential members and parents can learn about the upcoming season and team requirements. Please see Mr. Sales in FMHS room 1570 with questions.

Attention those wishing to join DECA. The last day to turn in your dues is Thursday, Oct. 5. Please bring your fee by room 1455 ASAP. Our next meeting will be Thursday, Oct. 12 at 7:45 AM