October 4 Announcements

Want to be on Television? Now is your chance. CBS 11 news will be filming live from FMHS this Friday! What time? 4:30 AM Yes! That is right, I said AM. It is early but we really need the student body to show up and show off your jag pride. It is Pink Out this Friday so grab some coffee and put on your best pink outfit to join us on the visitor side of the stadium. Many organizations are giving a large amount of points or service hours for attending. Grab your friends, grab some breakfast and make a fun memory out of this great event.

Listen up Circle of Friends! This Friday, October 6th, we are sitting together at the football game to support our Jags! If you are interested in joining Circle of Friends at the game on Friday, purchase a ticket at school and meet us outside the commons area at 6:45. Sign up on the google doc. Or check out the Circle of Friends board in the 1200 hallway for more information about how and where to sign up. Let’s get ready to support our football players! Go Jags!

Hungry for a good burger? You’re in luck because FMHS Texas Association of Future Educators is having a fundraiser at Mooyah on Thursday, Oct. 5 between 5:00 and 9:00pm! Please tell them when you order that you’re supporting FMHS Chapter of Texas Association of Future Educators. Thank you and see you at Mooyah!

On Wednesday, October 4th we will take a group photo of the 2018 National Merit Semi-Finalists. Please send the students to the main hallway outside of the counseling suite for a group picture at the end of the announcements.
Lauren Apollaro
Brock Bennett
Katherine Casey
Shreyoshi Das
Melissa Ding
Akshay Durvasula
Jeffrey Espinoza
Heather Farris
Teja Gorantla
Sidhardh Goteti
Ethan Hall
Nathan Hardwick
Kendall James
Tanya Jayaram
Michael Kinder
Ashwin Kudva
Peter Kwak
Kevin Lu
Riley Miller
Kishan Patel
Hayden Piwonka
Tahir Qasim
Morgan Russell
Carson Stacy
Catherine Tang
Priya Tharwala
Jacob Thomas
Brooks Toothman
Justin Vasquez
Kyle Whipple
Alexis Wursten
Gulan Xu

Attention French Club members: Our next in-school meeting is Thursday, October 5th at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our upcoming October Dinner and November Contest.

Flower Mound High School Clay Target Team will hold an interest meeting Tuesday, October 10, at 7:00 p m.in room 1345. Potential members and parents can learn about the upcoming season and team requirements. Please see Mr. Sales in FMHS room 1570 with questions

Junior Classical League (aka Latin Club) Meeting Wednesday, October 4 (today) at 3:45 p.m. FMHS room 1570 Pay $10 dues, and learn about the year’s activities. Remember, all roads lead to Rome.