October 5 Announcements

Seniors-don’t forget that tomorrow is afternoon pep rally schedule, so be sure to adjust your Senior In and Senior out times. This Friday is Pink Out Day! Be sure to wear pink all day at school and at the Football and Volleyball games to support Flower Mound High School’s efforts to raise Breast Cancer Awareness.

Sophomores & Juniors taking the PSAT next Wednesday, Oct. 11th- The room rosters are UP! Please find your room assignments for next week’s PSAT! They are located on the library windows & upstairs next to Suite C. Test Day: Please make sure you bring your OWN CALCULATOR, they will not be provided and a few #2 pencils. & get to your room on time, or you won’t be permitted to test! If you did not get your PSAT Student Guide and practice test yesterday in JagTime, you can pick one up in the Testing Office room 1460.

Seniors If you will be 18 before November 7, 2017 and did not get a voter registration application yesterday during Jag Time, stop by Mr. Pippin’s room 2515 or Mrs. Seat’s room 2510 to pick one up. Today is the last day that Voter Registration Applications will be available this semester. Voter Registration Applications must be returned to Mr. Pippin or Mrs. Seat by Friday, October 6.

Spanish club will celebrate Day of the Dead with Pan de Muertos, hot Mexican chocolate, sugar skulls cookies and watch the movie The Book of Life. You have to pay your dues before the party to be allowed to stay so please come to 1645 with 15 or 20 dollars by Halloween or miss out on November 1st.

Want to be on Television? Now is your chance. CBS 11 news will be filming live from FMHS this Friday! What time? 4:30 AM Yes! That is right, I said AM. It is early but we really need the student body to show up and show off your jag pride. It is Pink Out this Friday so grab some coffee and put on your best pink outfit to join us on the visitor side of the stadium. Many organizations are giving a large amount of points or service hours for attending. Grab your friends, grab some breakfast and make a fun memory out of this great event.

Listen up Circle of Friends! This Friday, October 6th, we are sitting together at the football game to support our Jags! If you are interested in joining Circle of Friends at the game on Friday, purchase a ticket at school and meet us outside the commons area at 6:45. Sign up on the google doc. Or check out the Circle of Friends board in the 1200 hallway for more information about how and where to sign up. Let’s get ready to support our football players! Go Jags!

Tonight is the night you’ve been looking forward to all week! Stop by Mooyah tonight between 5:00 and 9:00pm and tell them you’re there to support FMHS Texas Association of Future Educators. Thank you and see you at Mooyah!

Flower Mound High School Clay Target Team will hold an interest meeting Tuesday, October 10, at 7:00 p.m.in room 1345. Potential members and parents can learn about the upcoming season and team requirements. Please see Mr. Sales in FMHS room 1570 with questions.

Attention French Club members: Our next in-school meeting is today, Thursday, October 5th at 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our upcoming October Dinner and November Contest.

DON’T MISS THE DRAMATIC PAWS OPENING SHOW OF THE 17-18 THEATRE SEASON! LEND ME A TENOR IS A HILARIOUS COMEDY ABOUT A FAMOUS OPERATIC STAR VISITING CLEVELAND TO PERFORM FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY JOIN THE FMHS THEATRE DEPARTMENT FOR AN EVENING OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY AND FAST PACED COMEDIC HIJINKS. OPENING NIGHT IS NEXT THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12 AT 7PM. THERE ARE TWO MORE PERFORMANCES FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13 AND SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14 AT 7PM. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW AT FMHSTHEATRE.NET. TICKETS ARE $8 FOR STUDENTS AND $10 FOR ADULTS. SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT AUDITIONED FOR THE MUSICAL. A CALL BACK LIST HAS BEEN POSTED IN THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM AS WELL AS ON THE MUSICAL CALL BOARD. IF YOU FIND YOUR NAME, MAKE SURE YOU COME TO YOUR APPOINTED CALL BACK TIME. IF YOU HAVE A CONCERN, SEE MR. TAYLOR. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR NAME DOESN’T APPEAR ON THE CALL BACK LIST, IT DOESN’T MEAN YOU ARE NOT BEING CONSIDERED FOR THE SHOW. THANKS AGAIN!