October 6 Announcements

DON’T MISS THE DRAMATIC PAWS OPENING SHOW OF THE 17-18 THEATRE SEASON! LEND ME A TENOR IS A HILARIOUS COMEDY ABOUT A FAMOUS OPERATIC STAR VISITING CLEVELAND TO PERFORM FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY. JOIN THE FMHS THEATRE DEPARTMENT FOR AN EVENING OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY AND FAST PACED COMEDIC HIJINKS. OPENING NIGHT IS NEXT THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12 AT 7PM. THERE ARE TWO MORE PERFORMANCES FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13 AND SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14 AT 7PM. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW AT FMHSTHEATRE.NET. TICKETS ARE $8 FOR STUDENTS AND $10 FOR ADULTS. SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!!!

Flower Mound High School Clay Target Team will hold an interest meeting Tuesday, October 10, at 7:00 p m.in room 1345. Potential members and parents can learn about the upcoming season and team requirements. Please see Mr. Sales in FMHS room 1570 with questions.

Spanish club will celebrate Day of the Dead with Pan de Muertos, hot Mexican chocolate, sugar skulls cookies and watch the movie The Book of Life. You have to pay your dues before the party to be allowed to stay so please come to 1645 with 15 or 20 dollars by Halloween or miss out on November 1st.

COLLEGE VISITS FRIDAY OCT. 6TH
NCTC
UNIVERSITY OF TULSA
TEXAS STATE
UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI

Listen up Circle of Friends! This Friday, October 6th, we are sitting together at the football game to support our Jags! If you are interested in joining Circle of Friends at the game on Friday, purchase a ticket at school and meet us outside the commons area at 6:45. Sign up on the google doc. Or check out the Circle of Friends board in the 1200 hallway for more information about how and where to sign up. Let’s get ready to support our football players! Go Jags!