December 13th announcement

It’s a wonderful life in the library. While there might be no bells ringing, so no angels can get their wings, there will be a student and teacher winning a container of candy if they guess the Correct annount. 2 winners will be announced on Tues December 19th. All angels and angels to be invited!

Announcement for Wednesday, December 13 We aro now owocopting artworks into tho 2018 FMHS Art Open. Fill out the form on the nyer and bring your mattod artwork to the front of the brary today, Thursday and Friday during all lunch There will be Art Club members there to help you get signed in. You can submit up to 3 pieces. Get your art seen! FMHs Tochnology Club Arnou Club wil be setting up in the N The Flower Mound High School Technology Friday the tsth tr You would like servloe hours, pleeee come to the Gym ini Friday either anor school onda or during senior out on Friday, we would also appreciate help this Saturday for toumament clean-up and teardown if you would lik thendMinuotoistekaadiRa Rom for more information. that, cauti membero, ir you ordered a ciub ohurt. ploase come after school to room 133s to pick it up.

Goldbeck Co. Panoramic Pictures Of: FLOWER MOUND HIGH SCHOOL Pictures will be taken Wednesday, January 10th Senior Class at 9:45am Price Package: $25.00 Laminated Panoramic $35.00 Large Laminated Panoramic & One Medium Panoramic Please be sure to bring your payment to purchase and receive your photographs on Thursday, January 11th and Frida January 12th During Lunch We Accept Cash, Check or Money Order MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO db k Co pany” (Please include phone number on all checks) Goldbeck Company 4407 Center Gate San Antonio TX 78217 1-800-656-9289 www.goldbeckcompany com