Announcements 1-26

ANY STUDENT THAT WAS ABSENT OR AT A MORNING CAREER CENTER THAT DID NOT RECEIVE THEIR REGISTRATION MATERIALS- PLEASE STOP BY COUNSELING TO PICK UP THOSE DOCUMENTS ALL STUDENTS! PLEASE CHECK YOUR STUDENT GO EMAIL REGULARLY FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES FROM YOUR COUNSELORS. PLEASE HELP US GET INFORMATION YOU NEED TO YOU!!!

Did you enjoy Fashion Design 1? If so, sign up for Fashion Design 2! This is a 9-week elective class, open only to students who have taken Fashion Design 1. In this class, we will continue to explore the world of fashion through projects, sketching and sewing. Come see Mrs. Stagemeyer if you have any questions!

We will be on a pep rally schedule on Friday Feb 2 for our winter Sports pep rally. All students should take note; but senior in, senior ou and CCE and DCC students must be aware of the adjusted schedule so you are not late to classes on Friday 2/2.

Attention Students taking Dual Credit English in the spring semester: With class beginning next week, you must get copies of the required NCTC books for the first week of class. Be sure to visit NCTC to rent or purchase your books and come prepared for success. See you Monday!

DON’T MISS THE PERFORMING ARTS MUSICAL PRESENTATION BYE BYE BIRDIE” WHICH OPENED LAST NIGHT! GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY! AVOID THE SELLING OUT OF TICKETS OR LONG LINES BEFORE THE SHOW BY GETTING THEM NOW AT FMHSTHEATRE NET. PERFORMANCES ARE TONIGHT AND SATURDAY AT 7PM AND SUNDAY AT 2:30PM. SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!!!

Key Club will host a meeting in room 2450, Mrs. Durrill’s room, TODAY after school at 3:45. Come join us to learn more about what volunteer opportunities we have planned for this month!

Senior Football players-please swing by the field house in the next few days to sign the footballs for the banquet.

The North Texas Ford Dealers and Ford Motor Company Fund make education a top priority. Which is why for more than 3 years, we have embarked on a unique collaboration where every dollar invested by Ford dealers is matched by the Ford Motor Company Fund/other, making it possible this year to invest over $500,000 in scholarship awards for graduating high school seniors in North Texas At Ford, we are committed to making a positive difference in the communities and neighborhoods where we operate. We are delighted to inform you that we at Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford Lewisville have selected Flower Mound High School to participate in the Ford Driving Dreams scholarship program for graduating eniors at your high school We have selected your school to receive 2 (Number of Scholarships Committed by Dealership) guaranteed scholarship (s) worth $2,000 each. Please encourage your students to apply online before the application deadline on February 9, Please see the attached Ford Driving Dreams Flyer containing all qualification requirements and deadlines.  Scholarship applications are open until February 12 at www.forddrivingdreams.com. On the website the application can be accessed by clicking the APPLY button under APPLY FOR COLLEGESCHOLARSHIPS and then selecting the North Texas option in the green box.