Announcements 2-22

Woo Hoo a big congratulations to Max for his recognition as a Top 10 Winner! We are very proud of you! Go Jags! A hearty congratulation to FMHS Senior Max Woods, a Top Ten winner in the art contest Celebrating Art!! This is a contest that encompasses both the United States and Canada. This past fall, FMHS art students were selected to have their artwork published in the book celebrating Art (Fall 2017 edition). Only the top 25% of entries are invited to be published. Of those entries, works are then selected for the Top Ten and High Merit spots. Our very own Max Woods was one of the lone ten students to earn this recognition! We are quite proud of our FMHS senior!

The Student Activists Club will host a meeting TODAY, Thursday, after school at 3:45 in Mrs. Becker’s room, 2525. Join us to talk about officer positions and plan future activities and goals for the club!

I AM SECOND MEETS EVERY FRIDAY MORNING FROM 7:15-7:45AM IN THE FOOTBALL FIELDHOUSE TEAM ROOM. EVERYONE IS WELCOMED. WE HAVE FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES. IT IS ALL YOU CAN EAT. SO COME HEAR SOME GREAT SPEAKERS EVERY FRIDAY MORNING AT 7:15AM AT I AM SECOND. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @FM_IAMSECOND FOR MORE INFORMATION.

“The FMHs Rosettes present their spring Show “Under the Big Top” on March 1-3. Tickets are available online, visit www.fmhsrosettes.com. Come see the Grand Champion Rosettes, c’est la Vie A Cappella group, FMHS Drumline, The Brosettes, and the Rosette Dads! Tickets go fast, so secure yours today!”

Want to be a part of the award winning Rosette Drill Team? The MANDATORY tryout meeting will be Thursday, March 8th at 7:00pm in the FMHS cafeteria, lf you cannot attend the meeting, you must contact Ms. Elmore prior to the meeting. Come be a part of the 20th year of Rosettes!

Attention Seniors: If you have a school issued iPad and are not using it for the remainder of the school year, please return the iPad, case, cord and charging block to Ms. Funnell in Suite A if your last name is A-Lor return to Ms. Garvey in the Counseling Suite if your last name is M-Z.