Announcements 2-23

Attention Seniors: If you have a school issued iPad and are not using it for the remainder of the school year, please return the iPad, case, cord and charging block to Ms. Funnell in Suite A if your last name is A-L or return to Ms. Garvey in the Counseling Suite if your last name is M-Z.

Woo Hoo, a big congratulations to Max for his recognition as a Top 10 Winner! We are very proud of you! Go Jags! A hearty congratulation to FMHS Senior Max Woods, a Top Ten winner in the art contest Celebrating Art!! This is a contest that encompasses both the United States and Canada. This past fall, FMHS art students were selected to have their artwork published in the book celebrating Art (Fall 2017 edition). Only the top 25% of entries are invited to be published. Of those entries, works are then selected for the Top Ten and High Merit spots. Our very own Max Woods was one of the lone ten students to earn this recognition! We are quite proud of our FMHS senior!

The FMHS Rosettes present their spring Show “Under the Big Top” on March 1-3. Tickets are available online, visit www.fmhsrosettes.com. Come see the Grand Champion Rosettes, c’est la Vie A Cappella group, FMHS Drumline, The Brosettes, and the Rosette Dads! Tickets go fast, so secure yours today!

Want to be a part of the award winning Rosette Drill Team? The MANDATORY tryout meeting will be Thursday, March 8th at 7:00pm in the FMHS cafeteria, lf you cannot attend the meeting, you must contact Ms. Elmore prior to the meeting. Come be a part of the 20th year of Rosettes!”

Women’s Heart Facts Announcements: Heart attacks in women cause 1 in 3 deaths each year. That’s approximately one woman every minute

Come to the culture fair organized by South Asian Club on Thursday, March 1st at 6:00 in the FM9 cafeteria to enjoy food, speeches, and presentations about the different cultural clubs at FMHS! Admission is free and there will be a henna booth as a fundraiser: all proceeds go to Bhutanese refugees in our area. We hope to see you there!!