Announcements 2-28

WATER POLO AND SWIM SIGNING: THURSDAY, MARCH 1st AT 2:30 IN THE MPR

Sam Skinner (Water Polo)

Brett Skinner (Water Polo)

Andrew Pope (Water Polo)

Brooke Lee (Swim and Water Polo)

Austin College Water Polo/Swim These FMHS Water Polo athletes will be part of the first class in Austin College Roos history.

Women’s Heart Fact: Almost two-thirds of women who die suddenly of coronary heart disease have no previous symptoms

I AM SECOND MEETS EVERY FRIDAY MORNING FROM 7:15-7:45AM IN THE FOOTBALL FIELDHOUSE TEAM ROOM. EVERYONE IS WELCOMED, WE HAVE FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES. IT IS ALL YOU CAN EAT. SO COME HEAR SOME GREAT SPEAKERS EVERY FRIDAY MORNING AT 7:15AM AT I AM SECOND. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @FM_IAMSECOND FOR MORE INFORMATION.

The library will be closed during C/D lunch today. A limited number of passes will be issued until 10 am.

SENIORS!!! YOU WERE SENT AN EMAIL (PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK FOR EMAILS FROM COUNSELORS!) TO CHECK FOR NEW AND UPDATED SCHOLARSHIPS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE-

A NEW SCHOLARSHIP IS FROM THE ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY- TAU RHO OMEGA CHAPTER. THIS IS A $500 SCHOLARSHIP FOR AN AFRICAN- AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. DEADLINE IS APRIL 1ST, 2018

THERE IS A SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS THAT PLAYED SOCCER FOR GLASA.

SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS THAT WENT TO FORESTWOOD FROM THE FORESTWOOD PTA

CHECK THE FMHS WEBSITE UNDER COUNSELING- SCHOLARSHIPS FOR A COMPLETE LIST

We are having a German club meeting today, Wednesday the 28th after school in Ms. Marrow’s room. Come enjoy some fun Easter themed games and German food.

COLLEGE VISITS: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA and MARINE CORPS

Come to the culture fair organized by South Asian Club on Thursday March 1st at 6:00 in the Fm9 cafeteria to enjoy food, speeches, and presentations about the different cultural clubs at FMHS! Admission is free and there will be a henna booth as a fundraiser all proceeds go to Bhutanese refugees in our area. We hope to see you there!!

The FMHS Rosettes present their Spring Show “Under the Big Top” on March 1-3. Tickets are available online, visit www.fmhsrosettes.com. Come see the Grand Champion Rosettes, C’est la Vie A Cappella group, FMHS Drumline, The Brosettes, and the Rosette Dads! Tickets go fast, so secure yours today!

Want to be a part of the award winning Rosette Drill Team? The MANDATORY tryout meeting will be Thursday, March 8th at 7:00pm in the FMHS Cafeteria. If you cannot attend the meeting, you must contact Ms. Elmore prior to the meeting. Come be a part of the 20th year of Rosettes!”

Attention all Technology Club members! TSA event registration is today afterschool. Because you cannot register on your own, you are required to attend today’s meeting.  Again, TSA event registration is today afterschool. Please be there, as we wish to register everyone who wants to participate in TSA this year.