Announcements 3-1

Students, this Friday is the last day that you can order a personalized yearbook this year at www.smart-pay.com (say smart dash pay dot com). If you want your name and an icon on a nameplate you must order by Friday. After Friday, books will still be available without personalization, but there are a limited number available.

Come to the culture fair organized by South Asian Club on Thursday March 1st at 6:00 in the FM9 cafeteria to enjoy food, speeches, and presentations about the different cultural clubs at FMHS Admission is free and there will be a henna booth as a fundraiser all proceeds go to Bhutanese refugees in our area. We hope to see you there!!

Attention Spanish Club Members, next Wednesday, March 7, we will meet to learn about El Salvador. A guest speaker from El Salvador will join us to explain about the Civil War of El Salvador and how it impacted his family. We will see a slide show about this beautiful tropical country and the restaurant Gloria’s will cater a meal of Papusas, Plantains, Black Beans and Salsa. Come hungry and ready to learn in Spanish!

Mr.FMHS tickets are on sale during all lunches this week. $5 is all you need to be entertained by a hard working group of amazing guys. The show is Tuesday, March 6 at 7:00 PM. Don’t run the risk of a sellout, buy your ticket today!!

The FMHS Rosettes present their Spring Show “Under the Big Top” on March 1-3. Tickets are available online, visit www.fmhsrosettes.com. Come see the Grand Champion Rosettes, C’est la Vie Acappella group, FMHS Drumline, The Brosettes, and the Rosette Dads! Tickets go fast, so secure yours today!

Want to be a part of the award winning Rosette Drill Team? The MANDATORY tryout meeting will be Thursday, March 8th at 7:00pm in the FMHS Cafeteria. If you cannot attend the meeting, you must contact Ms. Elmore prior to the meeting. Come be a part of the 20th year of Rosettes!

WATER POLO AND SWIM SIGNING THURSDAY MARCH ST AT 2:30 IN THE MPR

Sam Skinner (Water Polo)

Brett Skinner (Water Polo)

Andrew Pope (Water Polo)

Brooke Le (Swim and Water Polo)

Austin College Water Polo/Swim These FMHS Water Polo athletes will be part of the first class in Austin College Roos history.

I AM SECOND MEETS EVERY FRIDAY MORNING FROM 7:15-7:45AM IN THE FOOTBALL FIELDHOUSE TEAM ROOM EVERYONE IS WELCOMED. WE HAVE FREE CHOCOLATE CHIPPANCAKES, ITIS ALL YOUCAN EAT, SO COME HEAR SOME GREAT SPEAKERS EVERY FRIDAY MORNING AT 7:15AM AT I AM SECOND. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @FM_IAMSECOND FOR MORE INFORMATION.