Announcements 3-6

The Student Activists club will host a meeting this Thursday after school at 3:45 in Mrs. Becker’s room, 2525. We’re making posters for the March for our Lives on March 24th.

Spilled Ink will be meeting this Thursday March 8th, before school at 7:50 am and after school at 3:40pm, in Mr. Parson’s room, 2340. We will be having guest speaker, Mr. Pippin, talk to us about his favorite pens and more! Come if your interested in learning more about fountain pens and how to use them.

Calling all ukulele players, guitar players, and singers. The ukulele club is having a concert at the Oaks in Flower Mound on March 22nd at 5 p.m. Ifyou are interested in performing, send an email to [email protected] com or join the remind by texting @fmukulele to 81010. The club will take as many people as they can get. This will count towards volunteer hours. Come to the next meeting on March 7th in room 2470 after school.

Attention Spanish Club Members, Wednesday we will learn about the beautiful tropical country El Salvador. Come listen to a guest speaker and eat traditional Salvadorean food. We will also take our club picture so don’t miss out.

Today’s theatre fact for Theatre In Our Schools Month: “89% of surveyed business executives participated in the arts during their school careers.

The library will be closed today during A, B, and D lunches. No passes will be issued. The library will be closed during C/D lunch tomorrow. A limited number of passes will be issued until 10 am tomorrow.

What an exciting weekend for the Flower Mound Water Polo team! They hosted the FMHS Spring Classic one of the largest tournaments of the season so far. There were over 23 teams competing from all over the Metroplex. The results for the Flower Mound teams are as follows: Girls Varsity won 15-0 over Colleyville Heritage, and won 7-3 over Southlake Carroll Girls JV Navy won 10-3 over Colleyville Heritage, and won 9-3 over Denton Guyer JV Girls JV Silver lost 5-6 to Grapevine, but won 10-6 over Marcus Boys Varsity won 14-5 over Colleyville Heritage, and won 7-3 over Southlake Carroll Boys JV Navy won 10-5 over Denton Guyer JV, and won 6-2 over St Mark’s UV Boys JV Silver lost 10-11 to Lewisville, as well as 4-12 to Southlake Carroll JV Overall the Flower Mound teams won 9 out of 12 games on the weekend. There’s still plenty of games to watch so come out to Denton on Tuesday or Southlake Carroll this coming weekend!! Go Jags!

Humans of Flower Mound is now running their campaign until March 12th and buying a t-shirt will earn you five NHS hours or 12 StuCo points. Help support Journey to Dream and Kyle’s Place by buying a student-designed Humans of Flower Mound t-shirt! By buying the shirt, you are helping vulnerable and homeless teenagers around the community. You can find the link to buy a t-shirt on the Humans of Flower Mound website, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram (@humansofflomo). Our goal is to sell 100 shirts, so be sure to buy yours today!

Do you need service hours for a school organization? Do you like free food? Then come help out with the UIL District Meet on March 24! If you are interested in volunteering, please see Mrs. Becker in room 2525 any day before or after school

AP Macroeconomics Exam review sessions will be held each Tuesday, in my classroom, 2420, beginning April 3 at 3:40 p.m Sessions will continue each Tuesday through May 1