Announcements 3-27

JMBLYA TICKETS RAFFLE

Want to win two free tickets to JMBLYA in Dallas on May 4th? Tweet the link to your favorite story from http fmhswire.com along with why it’s your favorite! Use the hashtag #WireJMBLYA to enter the raffle. You may enter as many times as you want

FOR SENIORS

Attention Seniors: Today you can go to your attendance clerk and pick up your attendance exemption sheets. You can only be exempt for your nine week course final exams. This sheet is what you show your teacher to see if you are exempt from finals based on absences and your grade. You must be present at school on Wednesday and Thursday, even if you are exempt

Seniors… If you ordered a Cap and Gown or Announcements and did not pick them up last Thursday or Friday while Jostens was here distributing them in the MPR, stop by the front office as soon as possible and pick them up.

LIBRARY

The library will not be checking books in or out this week due to inventory. An announcement will be made when inventory is finished.

Time for you and your peeps to come to the library! It’s time to guess how many Jelly Belly Jelly Beans and Cadbury mini eggs are in the containers, 2 containers, 2 winners. Winners to be announced tomorrow on Wednesday.

REVIEW SESSIONS

A.P. Comparative Government and politics review sessions will start today after school. They will be held every Tuesday in Mr. Washler’s room (2435). Review sessions will begin at 3:45 and will last about 45 minutes. See you there!

FLOWER MOUND SOCCER

Flower Mound Boys Soccer team will play its first round playoff game this Friday, March 30th at 7:30pm. They will be playing Plano East and the game will be played at Ron Poe Stadium in Mckinney. Admission is $3 for students and $5 for adults.