Announcements 4-5

Flower Mound Lacrosse

HEY FLOWER MOUND STUDENTS! It’s time for Flower Mound Lacrosse!! TONIGHT IS SENIOR NIGHT at Marcus High School at 7:15. Flower Mound Varsity Lacrosse vs. Fort Worth Saints at Marcus High School at 7:15

JV plays at 6:00pm.

Senior night and Varsity game at 7:15pm.

Students are FREE FREE FREE!!

Come out and help us CHEER!!!!!

Senior Banner

WE GOT OUR NEW BANNER!!! SENIORS PLEASE COME DOWN TO THE COUNSELORS’ OFFICE AND SIGN THE BANNER– SHARE WITH US AND YOUR CLASSMATES WHERE YOU PLAN TO GO TO COLLEGE!

#FMHSTRADITIONS

AP Macroeconomics

AP Macroeconomics Exam Students: Please check your email or phone to join our AP Macroeconomics Review REMIND sessions system.

Autism Awareness Month

As April begins, so does Autism Awareness Month, and Circle of Friends is using this week to spread the word! This Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, we will be set up in the cafeteria with a poster that you can sign. By signing this poster, you are pledging that you will help “Spread The Word to End the Use of the R-word” in daily conversations. And this Friday is also our blue-out spirit day, so make sure to come to school dressed in all blue for autism awareness month! We hope to see you pledging to “spread the word to end the word” and hope to see you rocking your blue on Friday!

Humans of Flower Mound

The Humans of Flower Mound t-shirts are in! If you ordered one, please pick it up after school at FM9 in Room 9118 (Mrs. Killough’s room)!