Announcements 4-6

AP Macroeconomics

AP Macroeconomics Exam Students Please check your email or phone to join our AP Macroeconomics Review REMIND Sessions system

Humans of Flower Mound

The Humans of Flower Mound t-shirts are in! If you ordered one, please pick it up after school at FM9 in Room 9118 (Mrs. Killough’s room)!

STAAR English EOC

STAAR English EOCs are next week! We will be on a modified schedule on Tuesday, April 10th & Thursday, April 11 Students that go to the Career Centers in the afternoon will be dismissed from 2nd period 11:45 for lunch. Teachers, you will be sent a list of students that need to leave for lunch early due to the Career Center bus schedule. Students that are taking and English 1 or 2 Eocs, please check with your teachers for your room assignments. All tests will begin 1st period.

Autism Awareness Month

As April begins, so does Autism Awareness Month, and Circle of Friends is using this week to spread the word! This Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday we will be set up in the cafeteria with a poster that you can sign. By signing this poster, you are pledging that you will help “Spread

The Word to End the Use of the R-word in daily conversations, And this Fnday is also our blue-out spirit day, so make sure to come to school dressed in all blue for autism awareness month! We hope to see you piedging to spread the word to end the word and hope to see you rocking your blue on Friday!Holes in jeans most be on the knee and below, thighs must be covered.  Shirts should be low enough to cover stomach and back completely.  Tank tops are not allowed unless covered by a sweater or jacket. Shorts and Skirts must be longer than mid-thigh.

Dress Code

Holes in jeans most be on the knee and below, thighs must be covered.  Shirts should be low enough to cover stomach and back completely.  Tank tops are not allowed unless covered by a sweater or jacket. Shorts and Skirts must be longer than mid-thigh.  Monday administration will be on the lookout for violations.  Thank you!

FMHS Tennis

The FMHS Varsity Tennis Team finished yesterday’s District Tournament in 2nd Place. Senior Velu Manohar ended up clinching the district boy’s singles championship for the Jaguars and qualified for the Regional Tennis Tournament on April 18/19. The FMHS boy’s doubles team of Saravan Narayanan & Harish Rangarajan also placed 3rd in the tournament. Go Jags!