Announcements 4-10

Texas Leadership

Congratulations to Nathan Hardwick, who has won the Texas Leadership Salute Leader of the Year. His award is a $500 scholarship and a photo display valued at $399.

Here is a list of the other leaders who were nominated. They will have their photos, along with Nathan, displayed in the library later this week. These students are asked to come to the library at 3:30 pm on Wedneday, April 11 for a group photo. Living Magazine will be showing off the winners in its May issue.

Carla Bassil

Sydney Brown

Rayomand Bam

Erin Curl

Kasey Kassal

Carissa Demma

Alexander Han

Preston Handel

Brianna Johnston

Varsha Kodali

Madison Kuykendall

Kevin Lu

Mikayla Lambert

Emma Ostermann

Kishan Patel

Aneka Raj

Daniel Shin

Amy Song

Rebecca Spirit

Priya Tharwala

Amy Toeniskoetter

Sarah White

Salma Ahmed

Art Club

Hey Art Club! Don’t forget, we have our monthly meeting tomorrow, after school in Room 1100, Ms. Harper’s art room. We look forward to seeing you there!

Bye Bye Birdie

The DSM Award nominations were announced yesterday. And Flower Mound Performing Arts Department came away with three nominations! Congratulations to the company of Bye Bye Birdie for their nominations for: Best Ensemble, Best Crew, and Best Student Orchestra. The DSM Awards will be presented in a formal ceremony on May 17 at Fair Park Music Hall. Thanks for all your support!!

Senior iPads

Attention Seniors: If you are no longer using your school issued iPad for your classes, please return it to Ms. Funnell in Suite A.

Dramatic Paws

THE DRAMATIC PAWS WILL BE GIVE THE FINAL PERFORMANCE OF THEIR UIL ONE ACT PLAY, “THE MARRIAGE OF BETTE AND BOO” TONIGHT AT 8PM. THE PERFORMANCE WILL BE IN THE AUDITORIUM. THERE IS NO ADMISSION CHARGED. PLEASE COME JOIN THIS GROUP IN THEIR FINAL PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR!