Announcements 4-25

Seniors

Attention Seniors: If you are no longer using your school issued iPad for your classes, please return it to Ms. Funnell in Suite A.

FMHS Colorguard

The Flower Mound High School Color Guard will be holding auditions for the 2018- 2019 school year next week! The auditions will be held at the FMHS campus from 5:00-7:00pm; Monday-Wednesday (April 30th-May 2nd). if you’re looking for a new performance outlet next year, don’t hesitate to try out!No prior dance or performance experience is required. They’ll teach you EVERYTHING you need to know! Audition information is online at www.fmhsband org. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Martin at [email protected] student attending FMHS next year is eligible to audition! Next school year will be an exciting one, as the Marching Band and Colorguard will be performing in the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California!!

Key Club

Key Club will host a meeting this Thursday before and after school. We will be planning events for next year and discussing officer elections. Hope to see you there!

Art Competition

On April 19th, the 10th Annual Retail As Art Competition announced their winners We had 4 from Flower Mound High. The student’s photos were printed and sold that night, in which the money goes back into the organization for future scholarships.

Ali Drennan $1500 scholarship

Judges Award:

Kaleigh Howard $1500 scholarship

Human Experience Award:

Maddy Lane Honorable Mention

Leah Geisler Honorable Mention