Announcements 4-26

Signings

Thursday April 26th at 9:30 MPR

Payton Ash Cross Country and Track and Field University of Alabama

FRIDAY APRIL 27 8:00 am in the Arena

BASEBALL SIGNINGS Drew Kennedy- Colorado Christian, Carson Hawks- Hill JC, Thomas Cain- Angelo State Univ

FRIDAY APRIL 27 12:30 IN THE ARENA

COLTON MARTIN BASKETBALL FOR HAWAII PACIFIC UNIVERSITY

Young Republicans Club

The FMHS Young Republicans will be having a meeting this coming Tuesday, May 1st in Mr. Dilts room, 2200. Come by to find out how you can be involved in our fundraiser/social on May 24. We’ll have donuts!

Key Club

Key Club will host a meeting TODAY, Thursday, after school. We will be planning events for next year and discussing officer elections. Hope to see you there!

Color Guard Auditions

The Flower Mound High School Color Guard will be holding auditions for the 2018- 2019 school year next week! The auditions will be held at the FMHS campus from 5:00-7:00pm: Monday-Wednesday (April 30th-May 2nd). If you’re looking for a new performance outlet next year, don’t hesitate to try out! No prior dance or performance experience is required. Theyll teach you EVERYTHING you need to know! Audition information is online at www.fmhsband org. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Martin at [email protected]  Any student attending FMHS next year is eligible to audition! Next school year will be an exciting one, as the Marching Band and Colorguard will be performing in the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California!!

Seniors

Attention Seniors: If you are no longer using your school issued iPad for your classes, please return it to Ms. Funnell in Suite A.

Theatre Auditions

AUDITIONS ARE APPROACHING FOR NEXT YEAR’S DRAMATIC PAWS AND PAW PRENTS. AUDITIONS ARE SET FOR MAY 15 AND 16 AFER SCHOOL. THE ONLINE AUDITION FORM CAN BE FOUND AT THE TOP OF ANY THEATRE GOOGLE CLASSROOM OR ON THE THEATRE WEBSITE. YOU MUST ALSO STOP BY DRAMA A AND PICK UP AN ADDED FORM NEEDED FOR YOUR AUDTION. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEE A THEATRE TEACHER. PLEASE