Announcements 4-27

Equestrian Competition

2nd in nation for team- Jennifer Antonacci, 2nd team jumping- Alexis Smith, 5th team overall- Taylor Chahal, Jennifer Antonacci, Alexis Smith, Kaylee Guidroz, 7th in nation Varsity Open Flat- Reagan Havron

Young Republicans Club

Hey guys it’s not too late to get donuts! The FMHS Young Republicans will be having a meeting this coming Tuesday, May 1st in Mr. Dilts room, 2200. Come by to find out how you can be involved in our fundraiser/social on May 24.

Colorguard Auditions

The Flower Mound High School Color Guard will be holding auditions for the 2018- 2019 school year next week! The auditions will be held at the FMHS campus from 5:00-7:00pm: Monday-Wednesday (April 30th May 2 d). you’re looking for a new performance outlet next year don’t hesitate to try outl No prior dance or performance experience is required. They li teach you EVERYTHING you need to know! Audition information is online at www.fmhsband org. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Martin at Any student attending FMHS next year is eligible to audition! Next school year will be an exciting one, as the Marching Band and Colorguard will be performing in the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California!!

Seniors

Attention Seniors: If you are no longer using your school issued iPad for your classes, please return it to Ms. Funnell in Suite A.

iPads

If you have a school issued iPad, please update it to the latest update.

Spanish Club

Attention Spanish Club members, Our next meeting is Wednesday May 2. We will watch the Disney Pixel’s movie “Coco” in Spanish. We will also take our Club Picture so don’t miss out. Of course there will be snacks too.

Human Geography Project Donations

FM9 AP Human Geography classes are working on a community service project to reduce infant mortality in developing regions of the world. Our students are putting together Baby Boxes with items that will help decrease the death of a child under the age of one. We have partnered with the Denton Friends and Family Women’s Shelter to provide items they need for local families. This is where you come in Jags: we are in need of infant sleepwear washcloths baby blankets socks pull-ups (2T-5T) diapers Johnson’s baby wash, shampoo, and lotion And if you didn’t catch that list, be on the lookout for the flyer posted in the hallways. Needed items will be listed there. Come by and see Mrs. Killough in room 9118 at FM9 for a smile and a hug for each donation. We’ll be collecting items from now until May 11th. I know we can give big Jag Nation, so do a good deed for a family in need!

Powder Puff Football

Hey Junior and Senior Football players!! Are you interested in coaching your powder puff team? Pick-up a registration outside rooms 2400 and 2240. Last year the juniors dominated the seniors!! See Mrs. Owens for any questions. Hey Junior and Senior girls!! Are you interested in playing powder puff? Pick up a registration form outside room 2400 or 2240!! There is a deadline so do not wait!!