Announcements 5-10

Senior Vs. Faculty Basketball

Let’s get ready to rumble The senior VS faculty basketball game will be Friday, June 1st. If you are a senior and want a chance at playing against the faculty, pick up registration material outside room 2400.

Senior Parking Spots

HEY JUNIORS! Senior year is right around the corner. Want your own parking spot at the front of the parking lot? Sign up for the Senior Parking lottery. Painted spots are $100 and regular spots are $25. Put your name in the drawing at tinyurl.com/FMHSparking (tinyurl.com slash FMHS parking). Deadline is May 22.

Graduation Ceremony

Seniors, if you are planning to participate in our graduation ceremony and want to ensure that your name is pronounced correctly, you may speak with our graduation announcer during all lunches on Tuesday, May 15th at the FM sign.

Senior Legacy Bricks

Seniors Senior Legacy Brick Sales begin today. Purchase a brick with your name and graduation year engraved on it to be placed outside the auditorium area for years to come. To order yours today go to the website.

iPads

If you have a school issued iPad, please update it to the latest update.

Online Literary Magazine

Calling all writers, poets, artists, and photographers! Leave your creative mark on our community by submitting your original work to be featured in Flower Mound’s new online literary magazine et cetera! See Ms. Lynch in room 1140 for details and an entry form.

Seniors

Attention Seniors: If you are no longer using your school issued iPad for your classes, please return it to Ms. Funnell in Suite A.

Les Miserables

The time is here! Come and see the FMHS choir’s concert production of Les Miserables on May 31 and June 1! Tickets will be on sale starting tomorrow on the FMHS choir website under box office. Experience the thrill of the French Revolution and enjoy some amazing music! You do not want to miss out! Thank you!

Elementary Breakfasts

Seniors, elementary breakfasts are coming up on May 21st. Several of the elementary schools are requiring you to RSVP before next week. Please go to the FMHS website & click on the Seniors tab. There you will find flyers for each elementary breakfast as the links to RSVP for those campuses that are requiring it. Please note that the start times vary by campus. All seniors who attend an elementary breakfast will need to be back at FMHS and sign in with their attendance clerk by 8:45 AM.

Course Verification Form

YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A COURSE VERIFICATION IN YOUR SECOND PERIOD CLASS— OR FROM COUNSELORS OFFICE— IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A COURSE VERIFICATION FORM, PLEASE GO TO THE COUNSELORS OFFICE TODAY AND REQUEST ONE BE PRINTED FOR YOU! THEY ARE DUE BACK BY THIS FRIDAY—SO PLEASE DON’T DELAY. WE HAVE MADE OUR BEST EFFORT TO GET ONE TO ALL: HOWEVER WE WANT TO BE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIRS TO MAKE CHANGES BEFORE THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.