Announcments 5-11

iPads

If you have a school issued iPad, please update it to the latest update.

Senior iPads

Attention Seniors: If you are no longer using your school issued iPad for your classes, please return it to Ms. Funnell in Suite A.

Senior Parking Spots

HEY JUNIORS! Senior year is right around the corner. Want your own parking spot at the front of the parking lot? Sign up for the Senior Parking lottery. Painted spots are $100 and regular spots are $25. Put your name in the drawing at tinyurl.com/FMHSparking (tinyurl.com slash FMHS parking). Deadline is May 22.

Yearbook Distribution

Yearbooks will be distributed as follows:

Seniors, May 24th during Period 2 at the Senior Signing Party in the MPR and cafeteria

Juniors, May 25th, before and after school in Room 1210 last name A-L Room 1220 last name M-Z

Elementary Breakfasts

Seniors, elementary breakfasts are coming up on May 21st. Several of the elementary schools are requiring you to RSVP before next week. Please go to the FMHS website & click on the Seniors tab. There you will find flyers for each elementary breakfast and the links to RSVP for those campuses that are requiring it. Please note that the start times vary by campus. All seniors who attend an elementary breakfast will need to be back at FMHS and sign in with their attendance clerk by 8:45 AM

Cheer Signing

CHEER SIGNING: MAY 11TH, 2:15, @ MPR

MADISON BAKER- BOISE STATE

Senior Vs. Faculty Basketball Game

Let’s get ready to rumble! The senior VS faculty basketball game will be Friday, June 1st!! If you are a senior and want a chance at playing against the faculty, pick up registration material outside room 2400.

Les Miserables Choir Concert

The time is here! Come and see the FMHS choir’s concert production of Les Miserables on May 31 and June 1! Tickets will be on sale starting tomorrow on the FMHS choir website under box office. Experience the thrill of the French Revolution and enjoy some amazing music! You do not want to miss out!

Graduation Ceremony

Seniors, if you are planning to participate in our graduation ceremony and want to ensure that your name is pronounced correctly, you may speak with our graduation announcer during all lunches on Tuesday, May 15th at the FM sign.

Senior Legacy Bricks

Seniors: Senior Legacy Brick sales begin today. Purchase a brick with your name and graduation year engraved on it to be placed outside the auditorium area for years to come. To order yours today, go to the FMHS website.

Textbooks

Attention Seniors, If you are finished with your textbooks, please turn them in to Suite B. You will not be exempt from exams if you have outstanding textbooks.