Announcements 5-21

Graduation Ceremony

Seniors, if you did not stop by the FM sign during lunches to verify the pronunciation of your name with our graduation speaker, he be here one more time on Monday, May 21. That will be your final opportunity to verify the pronunciation of your name at graduation. You may also fill out a card for the photography company at that time. This card will enable the photographer to email you the proof of the photo he takes of you crossing the stage. Please don’t forget to stop by the FMHS sign during all lunches on Monday, May 21.

Basketball Signing

DON’T FORGET! BASKETBALL SIGNING IN THE ARENA TODAY AT 1:00

BEN HAN LEY SIGNING WITH TRINITY UNIVERSITY! COME JOIN US AND WISH HIM WELL!

FCA

It’s Senior Night at FCA this evening. Our great leaders, Jordan Perkins, Connor Lee, Lauren Apollaro and Grace Meador will be sharing about how awesome FCA has been on their high school experience. Join us tonight from 7-9 for pizza, fellowship, and fun as we celebrate the seniors. Please follow us on twitter @FMHSFCA for directions.

Senior Week

Senior Week is next week!! You do not want to be left behind on Wednesday when your classmates board busses for Circle R. Get your permission slips and $35 turned in by Wednesday!! If you want to participate in the field day games then pick up a team registration form outside room 2400/2240 and get some friends together and form a team. You DO NOT have to participate in the field day games to go to Circle R. There are plenty of other fun activities for you. Any questions please see Ms. Owens or Ms. Shipman.

Textbook Return

Attention Seniors, If you are finished with your textbooks, please turn them in to Suite B. You will not be exempt from exams if you have outstanding textbooks

Mr. LISD

Tonight is MR. LISD!! What is MR. LISD? All five high schools have 3 outstanding seniors competing for this prestigious title. Clayton Stewart, Sam Ary and Ben Pretzer are representing FMHS. Our boys need your support!! We need to have the largest and loudest crowd!! Tickets are sold during all lunches today and at the door for $5. Proceeds will be benefiting PediaPlace and Denton County Advocacy Center. See you tonight at 7:00!!

Senior Parking Spots

HEY JUNIORS! Senior year is right around the corner. Want your own parking spot at the front of the parking lot? Sign up for the Senior Parking lottery. Painted spots are $100 and regular spots are $25. Put your name in the drawing at tinyurl.com/FMHSparking (tinyurl.com slash FMHS parking). Deadline is May 22.

iPads

If you have a school issued iPad, please update it to the latest update

Senior Class Shirt

Hey seniors! We will be handing out senior class shirt order forms at lunches. Shirts are $13. Order forms are due May 21

Les Miserables

Time is running out! Come and see the FMHS choir’s concert production of Les Miserables on May 31 and June 1! Tickets will be only be sold online through Wednesday of this week. All remaining tickets will be sold at the door. Want to avoid standing www.fmhschoir.com, under “Box Office”. Experience the thrill of the French Revolution and enjoy some amazing music! You do not want to miss out!