Announcements 5-22

Les Miserables

Time is running out! Come see the FMHS concert Les Miserables on May 31 and June 1! Tickets will be be sold online through Wednesday of this week.  All remaining tickets will be sold at the door. Want avoid standing in line the night of? Buy your ticket today at www.fmhschoir.com, under “Box Office”. Experience the thrill of the French and enjoy some amazing music! You do not want to miss out!

Lost and Found

Students- If you have misplaced or lost something, please visit the Lost and Found at the front office. Small valuables such as glasses, cell phones, car keys and jewelry are kept all year. Items like clothing and lunch boxes are donated each nine weeks. If you have been missing something check at the Front Desk, we may still have it. All items not claimed will be donated at the end of the school year.

Senior Week

Hey Seniors!! Senior Week is next week!! You do not want to be left behind on Wednesday when your classmates board busses for Circle R. Get your permission slips and $35 turned in by Wednesday!! If you want to participate in the field day games then pick up a team registration form outside room 2400 or 2240 and get some friends together and form a team. You DO NOT have to participate in the field day games to go to Circle R. There are plenty of other fun activities for you. Any questions please see Ms. Owens or Ms. Shipman.

Textbook Return

Attention Seniors, if you are finished with your textbooks, please turn them in to Suite B. You will not be exempt from exams if you have outstanding textbooks.

iPads

Attention Seniors: If you are no longer using your school issued iPad for your classes, please return it to Ms. Funnell in Suite A.