Announcements 5-29

Senior iPads

Attention Seniors: If you are no longer using your school issued iPad for your classes, please return it to Ms. Funnell in Suite A.

Circle R Senior Day

SENIORS ATTENDING CIRCLE R YOUR BUS ASSIGNMENT HAS BEEN POSTED ON THE LIBRARY WINDOWS AND THE AUDITORIUM WINDOW PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEE YOUR NAME ON A BUS. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME COME SEE MRS. OWENS IN 2425. If you want to play in the field day games, team registration forms are outside room 2400 and room 2240.

Senior Vs Faculty Basketball Game

Let’s get ready to rumble The senior VS faculty basketball game will be Friday, June 1st during 4th period. Tickets are being sold during all lunches and you must purchase a ticket to attend

Lost and Found

Students If you have misplaced or lost something, please visit the Lost and Found at the front office. Small valuables such as glasses, cell phones, car keys and jewelry are kept all year. Items like clothing and lunch boxes are donated each nine weeks. If you have been missing something check at the Front Desk, we may still have it. All items not claimed will be donated at the end of the school year.

Les Miserables

Time is running out come and see the FMHS choir’s concert production of Les Miserables on May 31 and June 1! Tickets will be only be sold online through Wednesday of this week. All remaining tickets will be sold at the door, want to avoid standing in line the night of?? Buy your ticket today at www.fmhschoir.com, under “Box Office”. Experience the thrill of the French Revolution and enjoy some amazing music! You do not want to miss out!