Announcements 9/4

Football Tickets

Football Fans! Football Tickets for the Homecoming game will be sold in the Front Office this week at the following times: On Thursday In the Morning – Before School, During All Lunches, and After School until 4:00pm. On Friday In the Morning-Before School ONLY

PSAT

Plan to take the PSAT? Registration is open online. TO REGISTER: Go to the FMHS website, then look under resources, select the testing schedule tab, then go to PSAT. Get registered now as regular registration will close on September 14th. After that, you will have to pay a late fee to register, so register today!

Great Thinkers Society

Are you gifted and talented? The Great Thinkers Society is your Club. Join us tomorrow morning at 7:45 am in Mrs. Gibson’s room, 2350. For our first business meeting! Follow us on Twitter @FMHSGREAT for more information. No Points! No Dues! No Penalties! Just fun!

Art Club

Hey Art Club! There is a brief meeting after school today for members participating in the Homecoming Carnival face painting booth. We are meeting in room 1100 directly after school. Please plan on attending!

Texas Association of Future Educators

Attention Texas Association of Future Educators! Please meet in room 1495 after school Wednesday for a brief meeting and to set up for the carnival. There’s still time to become a member for those interested in learning more about a career in education. I’ve extended the deadline to Monday, September 10 to turn in dues and forms.

French Club

Attention French Club: Our next meeting is this Thursday, September 6th at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our calendar for the year and our crepe-making activity.

FMHS Photo Club

FMHS Photo Club is looking for new members! If you are interested in monthly photo challenges and learning more about photo techniques, come to rom 1200 this Thursday at 7:50. The annual dues are $20 which include a club shirt and fun times! SO, swing by 1200 to meet the officers and sign up!