Announcements 9/5

Spanish Club

Spanish Club members need to fill out the form that is outside of Mrs. Medjkane’s classroom, 1645, and bring $24 to be allowed to attend the next event on Wednesday, September 19.

Clay Target Team

The Flower Mound High School Clay Target Team will host an interest and recruiting meeting Tuesday, September 11, at the Flower Mound Police Department. New and returning parents and students are invited and encouraged to attend. See Mr. Sales in FMHS 1570 for more details.

Homecoming Dance

Have a date for Saturday? Don’t have a date? Either way come to the Homecoming Dance! Come for the food, stay for the fun. The dance will take place Saturday. September 8th from 8-11pm in the FMHS cafeteria. Tickets are on sale now at www.tinyurl.com/FMHoco

Football Tickets

Football Fans! Football Tickets will be sold for the Homecoming game in the Front Office this week at the following times: On Thursday In the Morning – Before School, During All Lunches, and After School until 4:00pm. On Friday In the Morning-Before School ONLY

PSAT

Plan to take the PSAT? Registration is open online. TO REGISTER: Go to the FMHS website, then look under resources, select the testing schedule tab, then go to PSAT. Get registered now as regular registration will close on September 14th. After that, you will have to pay a late fee to register, so register today!

French Club

Attention French Club: Our next meeting is this Thursday, September 6th at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our calendar for the year and our crepe-making activity.

FMHS Photo Club

FMHS Photo Club is looking for new members! If you are interested in monthly photo challenges and learning more about photo techniques, come to rom 1200 this Thursday at 7:50. The annual dues are $20 which include a club shirt and fun times! SO, swing by 1200 to meet the officers and sign up!

Attendance

NEW Attendance Policy: The district will accept no more than 8 parent notes in a school year to excuse an illness, personal, or pre-approved absence. No more than 6 notes may be used in a semester. Any additional absences will require a note from a health care provider or documentation of an absence exempt from compulsory attendance, in order to be excused.