Announcements 9/6

PSAT

Plan to take the PSAT? Registration is open online. TO REGISTER: Go to the FMHS website, then look under resources, select the testing schedule tab, then go to PSAT. Get registered now as regular registration will close on September 14th. After that, you will have to pay a late fee to register, so register today!

Homecoming

Have a date for Saturday? Don’t have a date? Either way come to the Homecoming Dance! Come for the food, stay for the fun. The dance will take place Saturday. September 8th from 8-11pm in the FMHS cafeteria. Tickets are on sale now at www.tinyurl.com/FMHoco

Football Tickets

Football Fans! Football Tickets will be sold in the Front Office this week at the following times: On Thursday In the Morning – Before School, During All Lunches, and After School until 4:00pm. On Friday In the Morning-Before School ONLY

Clay Target Team

The Flower Mound High School Clay Target Team will host an interest and recruiting meeting Tuesday, September 11, at the Flower Mound Police Department. New and returning parents and students are invited and encouraged to attend. See Mr. Sales in FMHS 1570 for more details.

French Club

Attention French Club: Our next meeting is today, Thursday, September 6th at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our calendar for the year and our crepe-making activity.

UIL Math

UIL Math will be having an informational meeting at 3:40 on Thursday, September 13th. This gathering of legends will take place in room 9206, on the FM9 campus, in Mr. Murdock’s room. All math champions are welcome.

FMHS Ambassadors

Attention all students! Next Thursday, September 13th, we will have a Meet and Greet before and after school in the multi-purpose room in the back of the cafeteria. This is for ALL Students who are interested in making new friends at FMHS. Our FMHS Ambassadors and Kindness Ambassadors will be there to answer questions you may have about our school. If you are new to FMHS, we encourage you to plan to attend. Also, if you are interested in becoming an ambassador, please attend next Thursday. We will have applications for you to fill out. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Berry or Mrs. Lansdell.

English Honor Society

Do you want to wear a really awesome EHS shirt this year? Well, here’s your chance! Design an EHS shirt and submit your idea to your sponsor by Friday, September 21st. Earn 2 points for your submission, 1 submission per member.