Announcements 9/10

PSAT

Plan to take the PSAT? Registration is open online. TO REGISTER: Go to the FMHS website, then look under resources, select the testing schedule tab, then go to PSAT. Get registered now as regular registration will close on September 14th. After that, you will have to pay a late fee to register, so register today!

Musical Auditions

If you’re auditioning for the musical, don’t forget to sigh up for a time to audition in Drama A beginning today.

National Spanish Honor Society

Attention National Spanish Honor Society…our first meeting of the year will be tomorrow, September 11 at 7:45 for 3:40 in room 1615.

FCA

Tonight will be the 3rd Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting. Please join us from 7-9 at our President Maddie Carlock’s house. Coach Gage is speaking. It is Fun Socks and Sandals night, so grab a friend, pull out those crazy knee highs and dad flops, and come get some pizza and fellowship. Follow us o twitter @FMHSCA for other info.

College Visitors

The following colleges will have a representative available to talk with you during all lunches today: Johns Hopkins University and Syracuse University. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn more about these colleges and their program offerings.

English Honor Society

Do you want to wear a really awesome EHS shirt this year? Well, here’s your chance! Design an EHS shirt and submit your idea to your sponsor by Friday, September 21st. Earn 2 points for your submission-1 submission per member.

Art Club

We have our monthly meeting this Tuesday after school. That’s tomorrow! We are meeting in room 1100 directly after school! More information can be found on our Canvas page. Please plan on attending. See you there!

FMHS Ambassadors
Attention all students! Next Thursday, September 13th, we will have a Meet and Greet before and after school in the multi-purpose room in the back of the cafeteria. This is for ALL Students who are interested in making new friends at FMHS. Our FMHS Ambassadors and Kindness Ambassadors will be there to answer questions you may have about our school. If you are new to FMHS, we encourage you to plan to attend. Also, if you are interested in becoming an ambassador, please attend next Thursday. We will have applications for you to fill out. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Berry or Mrs. Lansdell.

Computer Science Club

Computer Science Club meetings begin today in room 2150. We will meet on Mondays, 3:35-4:05. Come joints if you are into computers, programming, or just like to discuss techie stuff. This is also for those of you who are part of the UIL Computer Science competition team or Java programmers who want to be-come see Mrs. Hitch this afternoon please!

Life Sciences Club

Are you interested in learning more about the science of everything around you? If so, join Life Sciences Club. We will conduct interesting experiments that will blow your mind. Attend our first meeting this Wednesday after school, in room 2410, Mrs. Owen’s room. Hope to see you there!

UIL Math

UIL Math will be having an informational meeting at 3:40 on Thursday, September 13th. This gathering of legends will take place in room 9206, on the FM9 campus, in Mr. Murdock’s room. All math champions are welcome.