Announcements 9/11

September 11

Today marks a dark day in our nation’s history. Today we not only remember the victims of the terrorist attacks around our country but we also celebrate those brave individuals known as first responders. Those men and women who ran into the chaos to try and save lives. Many lives were lost of 9/11 due to the horrible attack against our country. Many lives were also saved that day due to the heroic efforts of first responders. Today we honor both the victims and the first responders of 9/11.

Life Sciences Club

Are you interested in learning more about the science of everything around you? If so, join Life Sciences Club. We will conduct interesting experiments that will blow your mind. Attend our first meeting this Wednesday after school, in room 2410, Mrs. Owen’s room. Hope to see you there!

FMHS Ambassadors
Attention all students! Thursday, September 13th, we will have a Meet and Greet before and after school in the multi-purpose room in the back of the cafeteria. This is for ALL Students who are interested in making new friends at FMHS. Our FMHS Ambassadors and Kindness Ambassadors will be there to answer questions you may have about our school. If you are new to FMHS, we encourage you to plan to attend. Also, if you are interested in becoming an ambassador, please attend next Thursday. We will have applications for you to fill out. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Berry or Mrs. Lansdell.

English Honor Society

Do you want to wear a really awesome EHS shirt this year? Well, here’s your chance! Design an EHS shirt and submit your idea to your sponsor by Friday, September 21st. Earn 2 points for your submission-1 submission per member.

Texas Association of Future Educators

Texas Association of Future Educators will be meeting immediately after school today in room 1495. Yearly membership of $30 includes the t-shirt and is due ASAP. Please turn in your popcorn money as well! Hoe to see you tomorrow!

College Visitors

The following colleges will have a representative available to talk with you during all lunches today: Long Island University and the US Army. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn more about these colleges and their program offerings.

Art Club

Hey Art Club! Don’t forget, our monthly meeting is today after school. We are meeting in room 1100. Please plan on attending! See you there!

National Honor Society

Our first meeting of the year will be on Thursday, September 13th at 7:45 am in the FMHS Auditorium or at 3:40 pm in the FMHS Library. We will be giving out a lot of important information for the year. Hope to see you there!