Announcements 9/12

Football Tickets

Football Fans! Football Tickets will be sold in the Front Office this week at the following times: On Thursday In the Morning – Before School, During All Lunches, and After School until 4:00pm. On Friday In the Morning-Before School ONLY

National Honor Society

Our first meeting of the year will be on Thursday, September 13th at 7:45 in the FMHS Auditorium or at 3:40 pm in the FMHS Library. We will be giving out a lot of important information for the year. Hope to see you there!

College Visitors

The following colleges will have a representative available to talk with you during all lunches today: St. Edward’s University, Drury University, Queens University of Charlotte, and University of St. Thomas. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn more about these colleges and their program offerings.

FMHS Ambassadors
Attention all students! Thursday, September 13th, we will have a Meet and Greet before and after school in the multi-purpose room in the back of the cafeteria. This is for ALL Students who are interested in making new friends at FMHS. Our FMHS Ambassadors and Kindness Ambassadors will be there to answer questions you may have about our school. If you are new to FMHS, we encourage you to plan to attend. Also, if you are interested in becoming an ambassador, please attend next Thursday. We will have applications for you to fill out. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Berry or Mrs. Lansdell.

Interact Club

Are you interested in becoming a more active member of the community? Please join us for Interact Club tomorrow before or after school in room 2485 to meet new people and learn about upcoming service projects. Hope to see y’all there!

Circle of Friends

Hey Circle of Friends members! We will be having a general meeting TODAY in the main library during all lunches! We hope to see you there!

English Honor Society

Do you want to wear a really awesome EHS shirt this year? Well, here’s your chance! Design an EHS shirt and submit your idea to your sponsor by Friday, September 21st. Earn 2 points for your submission-1 submission per member.

Attention EHS members: wear your EHS shirt tomorrow, Thursday, in honor of Ronald Dahl’s birthday! You can sign in with your sponsor tomorrow to redeem a point for wearing it.

Student Council

Plan to join Student Council? Even if you were a member last year you still need to join again this year. Applications are outside room 2240 and 2410. Don’t wait! Deadline to turn in your money and application is this Friday, September 14th.

Globally Green

Globally Green is participating in Keep Flower Mound Beautiful’s Trash Bash, next Saturday, September 22. Join us by signing up outside of room 2370 and showing up for the Trash Bash. Service hours are available. Join our next Globally Green meeting, Wednesday, September 19, at 7:45 am in room 2370. We will be electing officers and talking t-shirts.

Life Sciences Club

Are you interested in learning more about the science of everything around you? If so, join Life Sciences Club. We will conduct interesting experiments that will blow your mind. Attend our first meeting this Wednesday after school, in room 2410, Mrs. Owen’s room. Hope to see you there!

Texas Association of Future Educators

Texas Association of Future Educators will be meeting before school today, Wednesday, September 12, at 7:45 am or immediately after school in room 1495. Yearly membership of $30 includes the t-shirt and is due ASAP. Please turn in your popcorn money as well! Hope to see you today at the meeting!

Musical Auditions

If you’re auditioning for the musical, don’t forget to such up for a time to audition in Drama A by Friday at noon.