Announcements 9/26

Football Tickets

Football Fans! Football Tickets will be sold in the Front Office this week at the following times: On Thursday In the Morning – Before School, During All Lunches, and After School until 4:00pm. On Friday In the Morning-Before School ONLY

Young Republicans Club

The FMHS Young Republicans will be having a meeting this coming Tuesday, October 2nd, in Mr. Dilts room, 2200. Swing Right on in to discuss current events and see what we’re planning. Hope to see you there!

DECA

DECA members we don’t have a meeting this week but we do on Thursday, October 4. But in the meantime, make sure you are signed up for our Group Dynamix field trip! This is a great day that you don’t want to miss! See Mrs. Brown if you have any questions.

Interact Club

Are you interested in becoming a more active member of the community? Please join us for the Interact Club meeting tomorrow before school at 7:45 or after school at 3:40 in room 2485 to meet new people and learn about upcoming service projects. Hope to see y’all there!

Key Club

Key Club will host a meeting tomorrow, Thursday, before school at 8:00 and after school at 3:45 in Mrs. Durrill’s room, 2450. Hope to see you there!

Medical Majors

Looking for a fun place for you and your friends to learn about the medical field and other STEM topics? Come join us at Medical Majors today in room 2445 at 3:45 PM.

Senior Round Up

Seniors, if you have not had your cap & gown portrait made at the studio, Prestige Photography will be here for Senior Roundup on October 5th from 10 AM until 3 PM on the cafeteria stage. Girls, please bring a tank top to wear under the graduation gown that will be used for your portrait. Boys, please wear a shirt without a collar to wear under your tux or graduation gown. All seniors who are photographed will receive a proof in the mail, and your senior portrait will be published in the yearbook.

Monday Absence

If you were absent on Monday and have not yet turned in your parent note to your Attendance Clerk, please take care of that as soon as possible. Tomorrow is the deadline to turn in all notes if you missed school on Monday.