Announcements 9/28

College Visitors

The following colleges will have a representative available to talk with you during all lunches today: University of South Carolina-Columbia and St. Mary’s COlege of Maryland. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn more about these colleges and their program offerings.

Junior Classical League

Junior Classical League, also known as Latin Club, will hold a meeting Thursday, October 4 at 7:50 am or 3:45 pm. Please pick the time that is most convenient for you; there is no need to attend both meetings. Yearly dues are $10. We shall discuss upcoming activities, Canvas communication, and student officer elections.

French Club

Attention French Club: Our next meeting is Tuesday, October 2nd, at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our dinner outing.

English Honor Society

Attention English Honor Society members and new invites, today is the last day to turn in your dues in 1400, 1415, or 1315.

FMHS Young Republicans

The FMHS Young Republicans will be having a meeting this coming Tuesday, October 2nd in Mr. Dilts room, 2200. Swing Right on in to discuss about current events and see what we’re planning. Hope to see you there!

DECA

DECA members we don’t have a meeting this week but we do on Thursday, October 4. But in the meantime, make sure you are signed up for our Group Dynamix field trip! This is a great day that you don’t want to miss! See Mrs. Brown if you have any questions.

American Indian Community Recognition

The last Friday in September has been set aside by our Texas government in recognition of the historic, cultural, and social contributions that American Indian communities and leaders have made to Texas. Many of the foods we eat, the games we play and the words we say came from this rich culture. Please take a moment to celebrate our rich Texas history made richer by our American Indian communities.