Announcements 10/1

Senior Round Up

Seniors, if you have not had your cap & gown portrait made at the studio, Prestige Photography will be here for Senior Roundup on October 5th from 10 AM until 3 PM on the cafeteria stage. Girls, please bring a tank top to wear under the graduation gown that will be used for your portrait. Boys, please wear a shirt without a collar to wear under your tux or graduation gown. All seniors who are photographed will receive a proof in the mail, and your senior portrait will be published in the yearbook.

DECA

DECA members we don’t have a meeting this week but we do on Thursday, October 4. But in the meantime, make sure you are signed up for our Group Dynamix field trip! This is a great day that you don’t want to miss! See Mrs. Brown if you have any questions.

Junior Classical League

Junior Classical League, also known as Latin Club, will hold a meeting Thursday, October 4 at 7:50 am or 3:45 pm. Please pick the time that is most convenient for you; there is no need to attend both meetings. Yearly dues are $10. We shall discuss upcoming activities, Canvas communication, and student officer elections.

French Club

Attention French Club: Our next meeting is Tuesday, October 2nd, at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our dinner outing.

iPads

Haven’t gotten your iPad yet due to being at the Career Center, Senior In/Out or some other scheduling issue? Today, October 1 and tomorrow October 2 we will have 3rd period iPad deployments. Let your 3rd period teacher know that you have not yet received your new iPad and they will release you to come get it 3rd period at the appropriate time.

Art Club

Hey Art Club! It’s October! Time to gather for our monthly meeting! We will hold our meeting this Wednesday after school in room 1100, that’s Ms. Harper’s room! More information can be found on our Canvas page. Again, we are meeting this Wednesday at 3:40pm. Please plan on attending! See you there!

Texas Association of Future Educators

There will be a Texas Association of Future Educators meeting after school only this Wednesday, Oct 3 in room 1495. You must be ready sign up for events for region and turn in the last of your popcorn sales money. See you Wednesday!

FCA

Jags win! Jags win! What a great comeback story! But, have you heard the story about the Hero who died for the Villain? Curious, then come to FCA tonight from 7-9 to hear our President Maddie Carlock speak. Running late and put your pants on inside out or backwards? That’s okay, because that’s the theme tonight! Follow us on twitter @FMHSFCA or join our Canvas page for other info.

Catholic Teens of Flower Mound

Good Morning, Jags! Catholic Teens of Flower Mound is up and running for our second full school year, and we would love to have you join us! This week’s meeting is after school on Wednesday in the Lecture Hall in the 9th grade campus. We have a guest speaker coming so o grab a friend and come on by! We look forward to seeing you for games, fellowship and faith!

FMHS Young Republicans

The FMHS Young Republicans will be having a meeting this coming Tuesday, October 2nd in Mr. Dilts room, 2200. Swing Right on in to discuss about current events and see what we’re planning. Hope to see you there!

Geopolitics and International Affairs Club

Interested in broadening your knowledge of global affairs, foreign policy, and international economics? Then join the Geopolitics and International Affairs Club if you wish to analyze contemporary issues from a nonpartisan perspective. We are meeting today at 3:45 in Mrs. Becker’s room, 2525.

ASVAB Career Exploration Test

The ASVAB Career Exploration test will be given the morning of October 30, 2018 here at FMHS If you are interested, go to the Flower Mound website to register. Look under resources and testing information to go to the link for registration. Testing is limited to 50 students & registration will close October 26th, so get registered today! See Mrs. Zinn in room 1460 if you have questions.