Announcements 10/2

Senior Round Up

Seniors, if you have not had your cap & gown portrait made at the studio, Prestige Photography will be here for Senior Roundup on October 5th from 10 AM until 3 PM on the cafeteria stage. Girls, please bring a tank top to wear under the graduation gown that will be used for your portrait. Boys, please wear a shirt without a collar to wear under your tux or graduation gown. All seniors who are photographed will receive a proof in the mail, and your senior portrait will be published in the yearbook.

Art Club

Hey Art Club! It’s October! Time to gather for our monthly meeting! We will hold our meeting this Wednesday after school in room 1100, that’s Ms. Harper’s room! More information can be found on our Canvas page. Again, we are meeting this Wednesday at 3:40pm. Please plan on attending! See you there!

Catholic Teens of Flower Mound

Good Morning, Jags! Catholic Teens of Flower Mound is up and running for our second full school year, and we would love to have you join us! This week’s meeting is after school on Wednesday in the Lecture Hall in the 9th grade campus. We have a guest speaker coming so o grab a friend and come on by! We look forward to seeing you for games, fellowship and faith!

French Club

Attention French Club: Our next meeting is today, Tuesday, October 2nd, at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will discuss our dinner outing.

Texas Association of Future Educators

There will be a Texas Association of Future Educators meeting after school only this Wednesday, Oct 3 in room 1495. You must be ready sign up for events for region and turn in the last of your popcorn sales money. See you Wednesday!

Junior Classical League

Junior Classical League, also known as Latin Club, will hold a meeting Thursday, October 4 at 7:50 am or 3:45 pm. Please pick the time that is most convenient for you; there is no need to attend both meetings. Yearly dues are $10. We shall discuss upcoming activities, Canvas communication, and student officer elections.