Announcements 10/5

FMHS Clay Target Team

FMHS Clay Target Team will host our commitment meeting Tuesday, October 9 at 7 pm at the Flower Mound Police Station. We’ll cover the registration format and fitting for gear for new members. See Mr. Sales in FMHS 1570 for details.

Art Club

Hey FMHS! Now that you have your new ID, does your lanyard need to be spruced up too? Or do you need some bling to divert attention from your ID photo? Well, today is your lucky day! The Art Club is once again selling Buttons during all lunches. They’re a $1 each and look great on lanyard. Look for our table in front of the library near the FM sign. We’ll be there today, Friday, and Tuesday too. Come on by!

Spanish Club

Attention Spanish Club members, Our next meeting is Wednesday October 17. We will watch the Disney Pixel’s movie “Coco” in Spanish. Señora Medjkane va a llorar. Of course there will be snacks too.

Circle of Friends

Hey jags! Circle of Friends needs your help! It would be awesome if you could bring in gift cards to help with our wheelchair basketball fundraiser by Friday, October 12. THese gift cards will go towards purchasing items for our basket auction. You can drop them by room 1480. We appreciate your support!

Senior Exemption

Attention Seniors, Tuesday, October 9, is the day to pick up your attendance sheet for your nine week courses. This exemption sheet will be taken to your teachers to complete and confirm exemption. You must return the exemption sheet to your attendance clerk and be present on exam day.

Senior Round Up

Seniors, if you have not had your cap & gown portrait made at the studio, Prestige Photography will be here for Senior Roundup on October 5th from 10 AM until 3 PM on the cafeteria stage. Girls, please bring a tank top to wear under the graduation gown that will be used for your portrait. Boys, please wear a shirt without a collar to wear under your tux or graduation gown. All seniors who are photographed will receive a proof in the mail, and your senior portrait will be published in the yearbook.

PTSA Reflections

Hey Jags! Turn your creative juices loose in the 2018 Texas PTSA Reflections program! This year’s theme is “Hero’s Around Me” and you can choose one or more of these categories: Visual Arts, Photography, Music Composition, Dance Choreography, Literature, or Film Production. The deadline for submissions is November 2. Check the Flower Mound HIgh School homepage or the Facebook page for more information.