Announcements 10/22

Football Tickets

Do you need tickets for the Mound Showdown next week? Football tickets will be on sale in the Front Office Lobby during the following times: On Monday and Tuesday, only student tickets will be sold during all lunches. On Wednesday and Thursday tickets will be sold before school, during all lunches, and after school until 4:00. On Friday, tickets will be sold before school from 7:30-8:00. Get your tickets before they’re SOLD OUT!

Congratulations

61 orchestra students advanced at Regional TMEA. Volleyball swept Hebron in 3 sets, band received a first division this weekend at UIL Marching contest, and football defeated Hebron. Good luck to Cross Country boys and girls as they run this morning in Lubbock!

Geopolitical and International Affairs Club

Interested in broadening your knowledge of global affairs, foreign policy, and international economics? The join Geopolitics and International Affairs Club if you wish to analyze contemporary issues from a nonpartisan perspective. We are meeting today at 3:45 in Mrs. Becker’s room, 2525.

Circle of Friends

Circle of Friends members! Tomorrow is our Halloween party at Sneaky Pete’s on Lewisville Lake from 4-6.RSVP on the google form on our Canvas. Come in a costume and let’s make it an awesome night!! We hope to see you there.

Boy’s Volleyball Club

Do you want to be part of a new club?? Boy’s Volleyball Club is looking for guys interested in participating on Wednesday evenings. Come see Mr. Stuempfig in room 2325 for details and permission slips by Friday if interested. Volleyball isn’t only for girls and no experience is necessary.