Announcements 10/23

Boy’s Volleyball Club

Do you want to be part of a new club?? Boy’s Volleyball Club is looking for guys interested in participating on Wednesday evenings. Come see Mr. Stuempfig in room 2325 for details and permission slips by Friday if interested. Volleyball isn’t only for girls and no experience is necessary.

Football Tickets

Do you need tickets for the Mound Showdown next week? Football tickets will be on sale in the Front Office Lobby during the following times: On Monday and Tuesday, only student tickets will be sold during all lunches. On Wednesday and Thursday tickets will be sold before school, during all lunches, and after school until 4:00. On Friday, tickets will be sold before school from 7:30-8:00. Get your tickets before they’re SOLD OUT!

German Club

Guten Morgen. German Club will be having a meeting this Wednesday in room 1640. Food and drinks will be provided. We will be discussing t-shirts. Come have fun the German way.

College Visits

The following colleges and military branches will have a representative available for questions during all lunches: Southern Arkansas University, University of Central Arkansas, and the US Army. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the colleges programs.

PTSA Reflections

Hey Jags! Turn your creative juices loose in the 2018 Texas PTSA Reflections program! This year’s theme is “Hero’s Around Me” and you can choose one or more of these categories: Visual Arts, Photography, Music Composition, Dance Choreography, Literature, or Film Production. The deadline for submissions is November 2. Check the Flower Mound HIgh School homepage or the Facebook page for more information.  

ASVAB Career Exploration Test

The ASVAB Career Exploration test will be given the morning of October 30, 2018 here at FMHS. This is the last week to register. If you are interested, go to the Flower Mound website to register. Look under resources and testing information to go to the link for registration. Testing is limited to 50 students & registration will close October 26th, so get registered today! See Mrs. Zinn in room 1460 if you have questions.

Circle of Friends

Circle of Friends members! Today is our Halloween party at Sneaky Pete’s on Lewisville Lake from 4-6.RSVP on the google form on our Canvas. Come in a costume and let’s make it an awesome night!! We hope to see you there.