Announcements 10/24

Football Tickets

Do you need tickets for the Mound Showdown next week? Football tickets will be on sale in the Front Office Lobby during the following times: On Wednesday and Thursday tickets will be sold before school, during all lunches, and after school until 4:00. On Friday, tickets will be sold before school from 7:30-8:00. Get your tickets before they’re SOLD OUT!

Boy’s Volleyball Club

Do you want to be part of a new club?? Boy’s Volleyball Club is looking for guys interested in participating on Wednesday evenings. Come see Mr. Stuempfig in room 2325 for details and permission slips by Friday if interested. Volleyball isn’t only for girls and no experience is necessary.

College Visits

The following colleges will have a representative available for questions during all lunches: Savannah College of Art Design. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the college’s programs.

German Club

Guten Morgen. German Club is having a meeting today after school in room 1640. We will be discussing t-shirts. Food and drinks will be provided. Come have fun the German way! Hope to see you there!

Spanish Club

Attention Spanish Club Officers and interested in Spanish Club members. Please come to our meeting today after school to make plans for the Day or the Dead celebration next week, Thursday, November 1st. All members, please mark your calendars to come to Day of the Dead celebration the day after Halloween next week.