Announcements 10/25

PTSA Reflections

Hey Jags! Turn your creative juices loose in the 2018 Texas PTSA Reflections program! This year’s theme is “Hero’s Around Me” and you can choose one or more of these categories: Visual Arts, Photography, Music Composition, Dance Choreography, Literature, or Film Production. The deadline for submissions is November 2. Check the Flower Mound HIgh School homepage or the Facebook page for more information.  

College Visits

The following colleges and military branches will have a representative available for questions during all lunches: University of Puget Sound and the US Army. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the college’s programs.

Football Tickets

Do you need tickets for the Mound Showdown next week? Football tickets will be on sale in the Front Office Lobby during the following times: Thursday tickets will be sold before school, during all lunches, and after school until 4:00. On Friday, tickets will be sold before school from 7:30-8:00. Get your tickets before they’re SOLD OUT!

Boy’s Volleyball Club

Do you want to be part of a new club?? Boy’s Volleyball Club is looking for guys interested in participating on Wednesday evenings. Come see Mr. Stuempfig in room 2325 for details and permission slips by Friday if interested. Volleyball isn’t only for girls and no experience is neces