Announcements 10/26

Boy’s Volleyball Club

Do you want to be part of a new club?? Boy’s Volleyball Club is looking for guys interested in participating on Wednesday evenings. Come see Mr. Stuempfig in room 2325 for details and permission slips by Friday if interested. Volleyball isn’t only for girls and no experience is necessary.

Spanish Club

Attention Spanish students and Spanish speaking students, It is not too late to join Spanish Club! Come to Señora Medjkane’s room, 1645 to get a membership form Also, we are now taking orders for our new Spanish Club T-shirt that is $ 14 . They are turquoise and 100% cotton. Son padres y chéveres. All Spanish club members need to make sure that they have joined the Google classroom to get announcements. The code is outside of room 1645. Also, please mark your calendars to come to our celebration of Day of the Dead on Thursday, November 1.

FMHS Young Republicans

The FMHS Young Republicans will be having a meeting tomorrow morning at 7:50 in Mr. Dilts room, 2200. T-shirts cost $20 and is due on that day, hope to see you there!

College Visits

The following colleges will have a representative available for questions during all lunches: University of Pittsburgh, Adams State University, and LSU-Louisiana State University. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the college’s programs.

Art Club

Today is the last day to order a club shirt! The order form is on our Canvas page. Be sure to get a shirt before it’s too late! And don’t forget, our Halloween party is Tuesday after school in room 1100, Mrs. Harper’s room! Come on by for some fun and frights. The food sign-up list is also on Canvas. We’ll see you there!