Announcements 10/30

Volleyball Playoffs

Volleyball will be competing in the first round of playoffs tonight, at 6:30 at home, against Denton Guyer. Flower Mound will be the visiting team tonight. Flower Moind parents will sit in the Visior stands and Flower Mound students will sit in the visitor’s  student section. Denton Guyer will sit in the home student and parent sections. The scoreboard will have Flower Mound as the visiting team. This is an official decision and is not optional!

Future Medical Leaders

Hey everyone! Join Future Medical Leaders! Our first meeting is this Wednesday the 31st before school at 7:45 in Mrs. Wilson’s room, 2335. We will be discussing officer positions and possible future events. Hope to see you there!

GSA

This Thursday the GSA, Gay Straight Alliance, will be having it’s annual Halloween party after school in room 1300. Come on down for food, fun, and a Halloween piñata!

French Club

Our next meeting is Thursday, November 1st, at 7:45 or 3:45 in Madame Denton’s room. We will be discussing our movie night.

GT Club

If you’re looking for a fun club to join this year, come to our GT meeting this Wednesday, October 31, before school at 7:45. It will be in Mrs. Gibson’s room, 2350. We will be having a spooktacular Halloween Party Ruth cookies and crafts! Hope to see y’all there!

College Visits

The following colleges will have a representative available for questions during all lunches: Oklahoma City University, Earlham College, and University of Florida. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the colleges’ programs.

Creative Writing Club

The Creative Writing Club will hold its first meeting of the year after school Monday, November 5th and before school at 7:35 on Tuesday, November 6th in room 1140. If you are interested in writing, come join us!

Library Announcement

What are you doing before school and during lunch on Wednesday? Drop by the library at FM9 to try green screens, 3D printing, and learn how to make a ghost appear in your photos. You can eat breakfast or lunch and play! Hope to see you there! Please see Mrs. Storrie in the Main Library for a pass to attend.

2018 Stuff the Pantry

FMHS is collecting canned goods for the 2018 Stuff the Pantry. Turn in goods to your second period teacher. The two classes with the most cans win a cookie party! Items worth 2 points are canned evaporated milk, canned fruit, instant potatoes (boxed), canned pie filling, canned yams, boxed stuffing, chicken broth, sugar (2lb. bag), and canned cranberry sauce.